[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest FINTA96

Native tethering certainly can be fixed.

Please look if you can fix native tethering, or teach me how to do, because i need native tethering. Please put where is the file that i need to modificate, for fix native tethering and i will do

Guest razzmataz1478

Lalit committed a fix for softap to the androidarmv6 repos then reverted it...

Guest FINTA96

It has to be done at source code level. Here are the changes I've done to make it work on 4.1.2

It will be very similar for 4.2.1, I suppose.

https://github.com/P...1a119bc18207f12

https://github.com/P...b427899e190fbc8

https://github.com/P...c4ab20a53797374

thank you very much! you are a crack man, without your work lots of phones will be forgotten

Guest FINTA96

ok i have got an idea. C3CO, i've got your paranoid jelly on my computer, that it works perfectly, so what files do i need to copy of your paranoid and paste to android 4.2?

Guest razzmataz1478
ok i have got an idea. C3CO, i've got your paranoid jelly on my computer, that it works perfectly, so what files do i need to copy of your paranoid and paste to android 4.2?

No you can't do that. Big no no.

Have you got the source or the compiled ROM?

Guest omegavesko

the compilated rom, but i can download the source code

Look, if you haven't done this before, I really don't think you should attempt something like this. Just wait until Lalit implements it.

Guest FINTA96

Look, if you haven't done this before, I really don't think you should attempt something like this. Just wait until Lalit implements it.

yes i have no idea, but i would like to learn how to fix native tethering, because it's faster than other person fixes

Guest omegavesko

yes i have no idea, but i would like to learn how to fix native tethering, because it's faster than other person fixes

..No offense, but why do you think it hasn't been fixed yet? There's probably some problem that we aren't aware of. It's not as simple as just copying the code over.

Guest FINTA96

..No offense, but why do you think it hasn't been fixed yet? There's probably some problem that we aren't aware of. It's not as simple as just copying the code over.

ok probably but, C3CO told that the code was symilar to 4.1.2

Guest omegavesko

ok probably but, C3CO told that the code was symilar to 4.1.2

Well yes, but only if you know what you're doing. It's basically Greek to you and me (maybe slightly less for me, being a programmer and all, just not a ROM developer).

Guest FINTA96

Well yes, but only if you know what you're doing. It's basically Greek to you and me (maybe slightly less for me, being a programmer and all, just not a ROM developer).

Ok sorry for my ignorance, but i would like to be a developer android rom, first what could i do?

Lalit committed a fix for softap to the androidarmv6 repos then reverted it...

Reasonable... I made it very specifically for Skate so it could break other devices. But doing some ifdefing would solve this.

... or simply there's still an option to use device specific local patches. I don't see a reason for everything to go to androidarmv6 repos...

Edited by C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Ok sorry for my ignorance, but i would like to be a developer android rom, first what could i do?

I think XDA has some tutorials to help you get started.

Guest adeelio

The flash will never work on 4.0+.

hello just a suggestion:

In the beginning of this topic it is mentioned what is working and what is working partially.

All things like flash should also be mentioned under not working on the front page for the benefit of people coming to this thread for the first time.

Don't you agree?

Guest omegavesko

hello just a suggestion:

In the beginning of this topic it is mentioned what is working and what is working partially.

All things like flash should also be mentioned under not working on the front page for the benefit of people coming to this thread for the first time.

Don't you agree?

Good point. It's probably just that most people already know the flash doesn't work.

Guest Sosakovo

A quick one - anybody can explain me:

I set network to 2G only (to save baterry) > why after any reboot the network is 3G again ???

The system cannot remember the setting ?

Is it not possible to add an account? On my skate I cannot do this.

Will it be possible in the next update?

With paranoidJelly I can add an account.

Edited by apjr1

Guest plegdroid
Is it not possible to add an account? On my skate I cannot do this.

Will it be possible in the next update?

With paranoidJelly I can add an account.

have you flashed gapp (Google apps ) ?

A quick one - anybody can explain me:

I set network to 2G only (to save baterry) > why after any reboot the network is 3G again ???

The system cannot remember the setting ?

It's a CyanogenMod bug that is fixed now, so the next build should have the fix

Guest Sosakovo

It's a CyanogenMod bug that is fixed now, so the next build should have the fix

THX for the reply ;)

My bluetooth doesn't working... I am not visivle to other devices and on mu zte skate says that i am visible any help?

Same here, not visible to others. However, luckily for me not a priority.

BT problems expect > look at 2nd post: Paritally working: Bluetooth - doesn't switch off properly