[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Harosgr

Hi people,

I have a problem. I take photos from my phone's camera and they are stored under DCIM/Camera, I can see them. But when I connect the phone with usb to my pc the camera folder is not there! Is this a bug of the rom or something else?

Thanks.

Edited by Harosgr

Guest omegavesko

Hi people,

I have a problem. I take photos from my phone's camera and they are stored under DCIM/Camera, I can see them. But when I connect the phone with usb to my pc the camera folder is not there! Is this a bug of the rom or something else?

Thanks.

Strange. Maybe Windows thinks it's a hidden folder?

Guest Harosgr

I enabled "show hidden folders" but still. However, I rebooted the phone and the folder appeared. Is there some process that needs to be refreshed or something (maybe it hangs?) in order to show me the photo folder?

Edited by Harosgr

Guest Franck Black

Sorry if I sounded too rough. It's not about bothering me but about

the way things are being presented at HTC mania. I admit translator plays certain role in here, too, but I have a feeling people over there somehow take advantage of somebody else's hard work without bothering to do something on their own like searching for information and using it properly. They are credited for something somebody else served on the plate for them.When somebody takes the rom to further improve it it is expected to ask for a permission of dev that created it. And also I suppose it would be appropriate at least to share the final results. People here at Skate's mother-forum deserve it.

I really don't want to make enemies. I just want things to be done right.

You are right, for me I've only ported two roms and before touching anything, read tutorials and appropriately informed and I am of the idea of ​​making the rom as clean as possible and that each install and modify as desired ... if I have not posted here is because I believe that is not the height of rom's like yours, tillal6991, h3r0s, etc.

But if do not care and that's all right ... the public today ...

Moreover, is true that in the last month there was a wave of rom's in HTCMania ...

Greetings ... and all good ... for this are the forums .... :D :D

Guest MadNinja

Hello, my first post! Yay :lol:

Anyway, straight to the point. I have a problem with the calendar app. Every time I try to add an event the app says there is no account, so I press add account, but nothing happens, I just can't add a calendar account and therefore can't use the calendar app. So my question is: am I just stupid and not doing it right, or is there something wrong with calendar app? Otherwise am very happy with the ROM :rolleyes:

Guest kidbetin

whats a good video player to go with this rom??

Anyone has any suggestions.

MX,rock lags very much.

BS plays mp4 but not smooth sometimes

Or is it a codec problem?

Anybody has a good flv player?

Thanks

Guest omegavesko
whats a good video player to go with this rom??

Anyone has any suggestions.

MX,rock lags very much.

BS plays mp4 but not smooth sometimes

Or is it a codec problem?

Anybody has a good flv player?

Thanks

I haven't had any problems with MX Player.

Guest WiiSky70

Well considering I haven't pushed my "other stuff" I find it unlikely that they have it included in their ROM.

Well this is getting like a competition for 4.2 builds :D . When you're AFK from long times HTC Mania will release new version.

So the other stuff should be there on HTCMania in a week or less.

Guest tilal6991

Its not a competition - at least I dont view it as one.

To be honest is all they have done is literally taken my sources and built with them. Anyone can do that. I don't have a problem with that either (although it would be nice and I would prefer if people asked my permission before they released a build).

However that is what open source is about - taking from the community and then giving back. It would also be nice if they discovered a fix that they send a pull request/submit a patch on gerrit so everyone can benefit from it.

Guest Firewalker1980

I agree :-)

It's nice to have the latest build available to flash on your phone, but I much more prefer stability and functionality, than being on the latest first.

Take your time Tilal... I'm sure you'll release smth new when it's done.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Does anyone else have the bug that when they remove there headphone's while music is playing it only wants to play on speaker afterwards? I've tried to put the headphone back in 10 times it only plays on speaker untill i reboot.

Would it be possible to change the sms collor to green instaid of orange? When i use whats app that makes the back button pulse green when i get a message like it would be on stock rom.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Does anyone else have the bug that when they remove there headphone's while music is playing it only wants to play on speaker afterwards? I've tried to put the headphone back in 10 times it only plays on speaker untill i reboot.

Would it be possible to change the sms collor to green instaid of orange? When i use whats app that makes the back button pulse green when i get a message like it would be on stock rom.

That happens for me as well (on the previous build, that is the one before the 06/01 build).

What i usually do is, turn on the music without the headphones in, and THEN plugin the headphones, after a few seconds it will start playing back music through the headphones.

Guest razzmataz1478

Hm. All these organisations are getting complicated now. So we have

androidarmv6

ParanoidZTE

PACZTE

CyanogenZTE.

Any more?

Edit: LegaCyMod

We need to get some uniformity amongst our sources.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest WiiSky70

Hm. All these organisations are getting complicated now. So we have

androidarmv6

ParanoidZTE

PACZTE

CyanogenZTE.

Any more?

Edit: LegaCyMod

We need to get some uniformity amongst our sources.

So many sources.... 1 unified source would solve many problems and waste of time

Guest kidbetin

A totally noob ROM edit query....

I have a stock ROM P743V1.0.0B22 and its not rooted

Would it be okay if I just copy the superuser apk from tilal's ROM

into the zip file of the stock ROM to get it rooted

or I'm being too simplistic and a philistine

My ultra old and 6gb hd laptop cannot handle ADB

Thanks

I know there's people here snickering about my 6gb hd....

:unsure: -_-