[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Just a question for anyone. Do you experience the anomaly shown in the picture below in the latest build?

Looks like the bottom part of the lockscreen is zoomed.

post-932905-0-99513900-1361438614_thumb.

Edited by C3C0

Thanks. but I am asking about the latest CFX3 built by Mohamed.

... everything is fine here, even it seems to me that the battery lasts a bit longer ... 20% in 1 day :)

Just a question for anyone. Do you experience the anomaly shown in the picture below in the latest build?

Hi C3CO!

I look this problem too on the latest CFX3 but not really same as.

So on my lockscreen look like the circle is not a perfect circle, like on your screenshot left side, but my "lock skin" right or left side doesnt go to down like for you just up so i dont have a really graphich issue, but i think the issue same as on the source so need to be corrections if i'm right, but does not interfere.

I hope you understand :)

when I get home I upload one screenshot.

Edited by fagyi

Guest inbrizz

For your pleasure.

Blue systemui apk for the 29-12-12 cfx3 build.

Comes with.

Center clock in the status bar.

Blue ticker in the status bar.

Dark transparent notification dropdown with blue tile and power Widgets.

post-910238-13569996186575_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13569996334102_thumb.jpg

Download.

http://db.tt/D2vcpvdn

Happy New Year. :)

This didn't work for me... Is there a more specific way to install?

Guest plegdroid
Tried with cm-10.1-20130218-UNOFFICIAL-skate

it won't work with the new rom, the mod you tried would have been specific to the rom it came with 4.2.1, the new rom is 4.2.2. it's a complete os revision. :)

Guest inbrizz

I see, I would have really liked to use it on my phone tough.

BTW I'm trying to format my SD card to get a swap partition and a ext4 partition along with the FAT for storage. Tried following this ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/SD_card_partitioning ) but now I can't mount the SD card (FAT) on CWM.

On Settings/About Phone/Partition info it says my /sdcard (FAT) only has 206mb when it was supposed to have 1GB+

/sd-ext (EXT) is unavailable.

Does this rom support ext4 or it's something else I'm not aware?

Thanks

Guest plegdroid
I see, I would have really liked to use it on my phone tough.

BTW I'm trying to format my SD card to get a swap partition and a ext4 partition along with the FAT for storage. Tried following this ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/SD_card_partitioning ) but now I can't mount the SD card (FAT) on CWM.

On Settings/About Phone/Partition info it says my /sdcard (FAT) only has 206mb when it was supposed to have 1GB+

/sd-ext (EXT) is unavailable.

Does this rom support ext4 or it's something else I'm not aware?

Thanks

iam not using the new update, but being the nice guy i am, I may do a blind apk for it, but would not be until tomorrow evening :)

Guest Mohamed Atiea

This one also in PJ2 the one which I told you contains the issue of misaligned incoming call screen.

It's not about misaligning. The unlock target is bottom right because I moved in with the finger there during taking the screenshot so it can be clear that the bottom part of the screen is zoomed.

Your incoming call issue is not related to this at all and does not happen to me.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Im getting random reboots on the latest build (19/02) and most of the time my screen wont wake up :S

Edit: I did a full wipe and im using 170mb system TPT

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Wacky.ddw

post-930871-0-26124800-1361466061_thumb.png

Yea i also have this problem, also i flashed the rom again after stock TPT (200mb sys) still the same,

somethimes the screen stays black for a very long time after pressing the wakeup button.

Edit: also the agenda app in the Google apps isnt working properly, you have to give in your accounteverytime and it doesnt sync. Can you just flash full google apps pack and where can i find it?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Wacky.ddw

You can use the one from paranoidjelly2 thread...

Thanks your gapps work like a charm, im back on the 06/01 build it is way faster and more stable :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw