[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hello, does anyone else have a problem with calendar? No calendar / I cannot add account problem.

Yes i mentioned it 3 posts ago, flash C3C0's google apps like he mentioned 2 posts ago :) :P

Guest JockeSve

Gonne move to this ROM today!

(Thanx tilal!)

Just a few questions regarding GAPPS package:

1. What's exkluded from this GAPPS release?

Are all 'sync' features included (sms/mms/contacts/calendar/...)?

If not, how to add and a "Dummies Guide" how to add these.

2. What pros/cons are there with Link2SD vs. INT2Ext+

(I'm currently using (and familiar with) Link2SD but if there are advantages with INT2Ext+ I'll change...)

Guest kidbetin

pledgeroid,

anything in blue for this rom?

and the system ui zip as well....just in case!

or can I just use the old system ui zip file you posted?

got myself new glasses.......and now for that stiff drink!!!

Guest Harosgr

Yes i mentioned it 3 posts ago, flash C3C0's google apps like he mentioned 2 posts ago :) :P

Hey Wacky.ddw, could you tell me how much system space will 06/01/2013 mod release and paranoidjelly2 gapps take?

Guest Sosakovo

Gonne move to this ROM today!

(Thanx tilal!)

Just a few questions regarding GAPPS package:

1. What's exkluded from this GAPPS release?

Are all 'sync' features included (sms/mms/contacts/calendar/...)?

If not, how to add and a "Dummies Guide" how to add these.

Hi, if you have some space left in the "system" and don't want to flash the very much stripped gapps in the 1st post, just google for 4.2.1/4.2.2 compatible gapps and flash that.

If you still have insufficient space to spare and wanna play a bit, look into the downloaded gapps package and delete some apps you don't need (pls use common sense while doing that).

Another topic - anybody tried "greenify" with this ROM ? Your experience, pls ? THX

Guest MadNinja

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with Chronos, more specificly the Weather Panel. It does not detect my location, and when I try custom location an error appears - Cannot retrieve location! All was fine untill a few hours ago, I suspect the problem was caused by an app, called Freedom. after I used the application I rebooted the phone and then on my weather panel No data - tap to refresh appeard. That's basicly it, I have no idea if Freedom is responsible for the problem, what the problem is and how to fix it, any sugestions are welcome, thanks :)

..::Edit::..

Problem is resolved now. I received a call and after that everything worked as normal, both automatic and custom location seem to be fine... very strange :)

Edited by MadNinja

Guest MadNinja
Hey. Is the proximity sensor working for you?

For me it did not work after flashing the ROM, but after a calibration it works just fine.

Guest Harosgr

For me it did not work after flashing the ROM, but after a calibration it works just fine.

I have calibrated, restored, recalibrated etc. but nothing... :mellow:

Guest Harosgr

Thanks for the reply Sosakovo. I found out that it was a hardware issue...

BTW, whoever wants gapps with calendar sync download this gapps zip. It's the same like in the first post with the difference that it also includes GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk.

Of course you can download the gapps from paranoidjelly2 but I find the ones in this thread more "stripped".

Guest kidbetin

i keep getting black screen with the new rom

had to take out the battery and restart the phone

and my clock on the notification bar does not tell the correct itme.

have to reset it thru settings every few days,but the clock on locker is okay

anyone has the same problems?

Guest fagyi

Hi tilal6991!

First of all thank you for the updates on androidarmv6 for skate.

Im try to get the latest clean cm10.1 with new kernel updates.

Im synced yesterday and builded one new rom. ( audioharware.cpp it has a issue with fm, but it will be easily fixes and can be building )

After its done i was flashed the zip file of course via full wipe. My problem is that its not booting. stuck on the cm bootlogo very long time.

Im try to get " sudo adb logcat " that what make the issue but it will showed up "waiting for device" so im dont know how to debugging the problem.

may be any ideas?

Thank you!

Guest Eiskrem

Hey,

I installed the gapps from the first post in CWM, but my calendar won't work either. Can I simply install the ParanoidJelly gapps over this one in CWM, or do I have to deinstall/wipe anything before I do so?

Guest tilal6991

Hey all,

I've been incredible busy over the past few weeks but I see C3C0 has kept everyone satisfied with PA/RootBox :P.

I have built a new build but just havent had time to upload it. Hopefully I get some time soon but of course no promises.

AFAIK the new ROM should update to latest CM as well as having FM radio.

Guest eloimuns

Hi lalit, well, when i compiling using the last repos of androidarmv6, error in Hardware/libhardware legacy in the file AndroidPolicymanager base and the compilation stop. In the line 2337.

Guest sasa_gm
Hey all,

I've been incredible busy over the past few weeks but I see C3C0 has kept everyone satisfied with PA/RootBox :P.

I have built a new build but just havent had time to upload it. Hopefully I get some time soon but of course no promises.

AFAIK the new ROM should update to latest CM as well as having FM radio.

Does it include new ceco's kernel that fixes some graphical glitches?

Guest Mohamed Atiea

@Tilal, I am trying to compile the latest code but I am getting the following error, I've compiled it successfully on 07-March and It was a nice build by the way :) (except some times status bar dose not respond when I try to expand it)

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp: In function 'int android_audio_legacy::msm72xx_enable_postproc(bool)':

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:904:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:909:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:914:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp: In member function 'virtual android::status_t android_audio_legacy::AudioHardware::setVoiceVolume(float)':

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:1120:53: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:1120:98: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp: In member function 'android::status_t android_audio_legacy::AudioHardware::doRouting(android_audio_legacy::AudioHardware::AudioStreamInMSM72xx*)':

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:1358:31: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:1361:38: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp: In member function 'virtual ssize_t android_audio_legacy::AudioHardware::AudioStreamInMSM72xx::read(void*, ssize_t)':

device/zte/msm7x27-common/libaudio/AudioHardware.cpp:2077:10: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'ssize_t {aka long int}' [-Wformat]

hardware/libhardware_legacy/audio/AudioPolicyManagerBase.cpp:2737:1: error: too many initializers for 'const android_audio_legacy::AudioPolicyManagerBase::VolumeCurvePoint* [10][3]'

make: *** [/media/mohamed/android/androidarmv6/out/target/product/skate/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libaudiopolicy_legacy_intermediates/AudioPolicyManagerBase.o] Error 1

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

[/code]

Guest eloimuns

Mohamed, can you try to delete these lines of hardware/libhardware_legacy/audio/audio/AudioPolicyManagerBase.cpp

#ifdef QCOM_FM_ENABLED																										

{ // AUDIO_STREAM_FM																										

sDefaultMediaVolumeCurve, // DEVICE_CATEGORY_HEADSET																										

sSpeakerMediaVolumeCurve, // DEVICE_CATEGORY_SPEAKER																									

sDefaultMediaVolumeCurve // DEVICE_CATEGORY_EARPIECE																										

},																									

#endif

or use this of my github:

https://github.com/CyanogenZTE/android_hardware_libhardware_legacy

I dont test it !!!

Edited by eloimuns

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Mohamed, can you try to delete these lines of hardware/libhardware_legacy/audio/audio/AudioPolicyManagerBase.cpp

#ifdef QCOM_FM_ENABLED																										

{ // AUDIO_STREAM_FM																										

sDefaultMediaVolumeCurve, // DEVICE_CATEGORY_HEADSET																										

sSpeakerMediaVolumeCurve, // DEVICE_CATEGORY_SPEAKER																									

sDefaultMediaVolumeCurve // DEVICE_CATEGORY_EARPIECE																										

},																									

#endif

or use this of my github:

https://github.com/C...hardware_legacy

I dont test it !!!

Thanks a lot eloimuns it is compiling now, it didnt finish but I think it passed this erro, I'll let you know when it finish.

Edit: It is working fine now, the build is compiled

Edited by Mohamed Atiea