Guest tilal6991

Guest xXeroXx

He wrote that he works on it! ;)

@xXeroXx: The Link2SD is not enough?

Hmmm, I hate link2sd

The int2ext+ better than link2sd

Edited by xXeroXx

Guest akicarkralj

Tried already, looks great, I love that there is no graphical glitches anymore but I got back to cm10 beacuse i have a loads of files and apps so I wonder when you will release the final build?

Guest razzmataz1478
Tilal you haven't solution to m'y problem ?

Plug you're phone in to your computer while in recovery and then

mounts and storage > mount USB storage what happens?

Guest Barcrawler

Tilal you haven't solution to m'y problem ?

If you have a card reader you could remove the card from the phone, put a rom on it, put card back in phone then boot into recovery and install

Guest AdamisHun

If you have a card reader you could remove the card from the phone, put a rom on it, put card back in phone then boot into recovery and install

Or do what Raz wrote... I think he's got a cable. <_<

Guest tilal6991

Tried already, looks great, I love that there is no graphical glitches anymore but I got back to cm10 beacuse i have a loads of files and apps so I wonder when you will release the final build?

Never. There's no such thing as a final build. I would advise backing up and then just updating from CM10 and clearing the data of any apps you get FC's with.

Hi all, and a big thankyou to tilal for another great ROM which I have just installed and currently trying out.

Over the past few weeks I've been bouncing between CFX2 and PA as I seem to have been suffering severe slow downs (i.e. cpu maxed out at 100% for extended periods of time), I think it is probably down to a combination of the apps installed and using Link2SD, I usually sorted it by doing a clean install and not re-installing everything.

Anyway over the last couple of days my screen seems to be failing as it doesn't seem to detect exactly where I am pressing, I have switched on the option to "Show touches" in developer options and if I hold one finger on the screen the detected point jumps all over the screen, which makes it really frustrating when trying to do anything like move icons & re-size widgets etc.

Is there anything else that can be done from within the ROM to check/re-calibrate the screen or is it a sign of impending failure?

Thanks to tilal I have kept this phone for over a year now, but if it is about to expire I guess I will have to buy something else, so I'd appreciate any suggestions around my usual budget, i.e. £100 +/- £20

Edited by eddev