• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

1130 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

He wrote that he works on it! ;)

@xXeroXx: The Link2SD is not enough?

Hmmm, I hate link2sd

The int2ext+ better than link2sd

Edited by xXeroXx

Posted · Report post

Tilal have you a solution to my problem of touchscreen please i'm in the s*** now :(

I told you - I need an adb logcat.

Posted · Report post

How can you get one ?

Posted · Report post

I can't make any action With my phone because the touch screen doesn't work

Posted · Report post

Reboot into recovery and install another rom temporarily.

Posted · Report post

But i can't install rom because my computer don't detect the phone in recovery mode and i haven'T another ROM in m'y SD carf

Posted · Report post

Card*

Posted · Report post

Can u know what is the problem with the int2ext+ script??? can u make it?

Posted · Report post

Very nice rom tilal, thank you

Posted · Report post

Tried already, looks great, I love that there is no graphical glitches anymore but I got back to cm10 beacuse i have a loads of files and apps so I wonder when you will release the final build?

Posted · Report post

Tilal you haven't solution to m'y problem ?

Posted · Report post

Plug you're phone in to your computer while in recovery and then

mounts and storage > mount USB storage what happens?

Posted · Report post

If you have a card reader you could remove the card from the phone, put a rom on it, put card back in phone then boot into recovery and install

Posted · Report post

If you have a card reader you could remove the card from the phone, put a rom on it, put card back in phone then boot into recovery and install

Or do what Raz wrote... I think he's got a cable. <_<

Posted · Report post

If i haven't solution i must buy reader card

Posted · Report post

What the Raz wrote ?

Posted · Report post

Go to Recovery, than go to Mounts & Storage, than press the Mount USB storage...

Posted · Report post

What TPT should i download to make everything work ? With Gapps.

Posted · Report post

What the Raz wrote ?

razzmataz1478 aka raz aka razz aka ryan

Posted · Report post

What TPT should i download to make everything work ? With Gapps.

162 MB with GAPPS base you choice on that.

Posted · Report post

Thanks i test that tomorrow i'm going to sleep Thanks for your help all i return tomorrow

Posted · Report post

Tried already, looks great, I love that there is no graphical glitches anymore but I got back to cm10 beacuse i have a loads of files and apps so I wonder when you will release the final build?

Never. There's no such thing as a final build. I would advise backing up and then just updating from CM10 and clearing the data of any apps you get FC's with.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi all, and a big thankyou to tilal for another great ROM which I have just installed and currently trying out.

Over the past few weeks I've been bouncing between CFX2 and PA as I seem to have been suffering severe slow downs (i.e. cpu maxed out at 100% for extended periods of time), I think it is probably down to a combination of the apps installed and using Link2SD, I usually sorted it by doing a clean install and not re-installing everything.

Anyway over the last couple of days my screen seems to be failing as it doesn't seem to detect exactly where I am pressing, I have switched on the option to "Show touches" in developer options and if I hold one finger on the screen the detected point jumps all over the screen, which makes it really frustrating when trying to do anything like move icons & re-size widgets etc.

Is there anything else that can be done from within the ROM to check/re-calibrate the screen or is it a sign of impending failure?

Thanks to tilal I have kept this phone for over a year now, but if it is about to expire I guess I will have to buy something else, so I'd appreciate any suggestions around my usual budget, i.e. £100 +/- £20

Edited by eddev

Posted · Report post

Can you get a log cat of you touching the screen?