Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

1130 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

@tilal this is by far the best ROM you ever did for the skate.

Everything is running extremely smooth.

I added Google Now and the calendar sync to the gapps and now I have everything I need.

However, if you get the int2ext+ working again that would make me more than happy.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and to everyone else here in the Forums.

Edited by GeorgR

Posted · Report post

Panaroma does not work.....where is softkeys ?

Posted · Report post

@tilal this is by far the best ROM you ever did for the skate.

Everything is running extremely smooth.

I added Google Now and the calendar sync to the gapps and now I have everything I need.

However, if you get the int2ext+ working again that would make me more than happy.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and to everyone else here in the Forums.

How did you add calendar sync?

Posted · Report post

Okay, so I pushed the GoogleNow.apk to the system folder and got that working and so I also pushed GoogleNowVoiceSearch.apk & GoogleVoiceSearch.apk to the system folder but when I do a voice search and goes into GoogleNow I get no results, any ideas why GoogleNow isn't working with VoiceSearch properly?

you need the voice search apk from this thread.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355996-[JB]-[GUIDE]-How-to-get-Google-Now-with-Voice-on-JellyBean-[uPDATED---20/07]

Posted · Report post

Panaroma does not work.....where is softkeys ?

for softkeys, add

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

to build prop file and reboot. :)

Posted · Report post

How did you add calendar sync?

I copied the apk out of the gapps-cfx-jb-20120815-stripped.zip to the new gapps.

Posted · Report post

How to make screen resolution lower like PA ?

Loving 4.2 so far, many thanks for all your hard work and effort tilal. One quick question, does the swipe function work or have I done something wrong during installation, my keyboard swipes and the gesture trail appears but it doesn't input any words.

Hope everyone has a great new year!

Edited by SPARL_

for softkeys, add

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

to build prop file and reboot. :)

Not working !! :wacko:

Not able to save the file. Using root explorer and R/W mode.

Edited by jtharmor

It should work, add it at the very bottom of the build.prop, save and reboot.

Edited by SPARL_

Posted · Report post

How to update it ?? I add it at end save and exit........but again i open there is nothing in file............Which path this file is ?

Posted · Report post

Open file manager of your choice, I use root browser lite. Navigate to system, scroll to the bottom and find build.prop, input qemu.hw.main keys=0 save, and reboot.

Posted · Report post

I did the same using Root Explorer..........not able to save it........:(

Posted · Report post

Try root browser lite, I prefer it over any of the others.

Posted · Report post

I did the same using Root Explorer..........not able to save it........:(

when your in system ( within root explorer ) set system to R/W at that stage, not before, frazzled my head as it does state it saved, but if you don't set it from within system it dosnt work, if that makes sense? :)

Posted · Report post

Oh aye, completely forgot about that part lol :P

Posted · Report post

I sorted my calendar not syncing by the simple step of installing the google calendar app from play store (the app with the icon which shows 31). Once installed the sync button appeared in settings/accounts/google. I then uninstalled the native calender with Titanium and all is well.

Posted · Report post

when your in system ( within root explorer ) set system to R/W at that stage, not before, frazzled my head as it does state it saved, but if you don't set it from within system it dosnt work, if that makes sense? :)

Nopes did same way still not updating the file

Posted · Report post

Nopes did same way still not updating the file

when you get it to here, set to r/w post-910238-13569749054442_thumb.jpg

yet more goodies found, if you swipe horizontaly the notification area, the tiles appear without having to use the settings icon in the top right. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Posted · Report post

yet more goodies found, if you swipe horizontaly the notification area, the tiles appear without having to use the settings icon in the top right. :)

Schweeeet!

Posted · Report post

There's a problem with this I found yesterday: if you swipe more up, the notification area closes because it seems that with this feature it makes the notification area sensitive to touch in every direction.

There's a problem with this I found yesterday: if you swipe more up, the notification area closes because it seems that with this feature it makes the notification area sensitive to touch in every direction.

yam very sensitive, better to aim slightly down. :)

Edited by plegdroid

My battery is draining quite fast, I think wi-fi is staying on when phone sleeps.

Edited by Barcrawler