[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

@tilal this is by far the best ROM you ever did for the skate.

Everything is running extremely smooth.

I added Google Now and the calendar sync to the gapps and now I have everything I need.

However, if you get the int2ext+ working again that would make me more than happy.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and to everyone else here in the Forums.

Edited by GeorgR

Guest sasa_gm

@tilal this is by far the best ROM you ever did for the skate.

Everything is running extremely smooth.

I added Google Now and the calendar sync to the gapps and now I have everything I need.

However, if you get the int2ext+ working again that would make me more than happy.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and to everyone else here in the Forums.

How did you add calendar sync?

Guest plegdroid
Okay, so I pushed the GoogleNow.apk to the system folder and got that working and so I also pushed GoogleNowVoiceSearch.apk & GoogleVoiceSearch.apk to the system folder but when I do a voice search and goes into GoogleNow I get no results, any ideas why GoogleNow isn't working with VoiceSearch properly?

you need the voice search apk from this thread.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355996-[JB]-[GUIDE]-How-to-get-Google-Now-with-Voice-on-JellyBean-[uPDATED---20/07]

Loving 4.2 so far, many thanks for all your hard work and effort tilal. One quick question, does the swipe function work or have I done something wrong during installation, my keyboard swipes and the gesture trail appears but it doesn't input any words.

Hope everyone has a great new year!

Edited by SPARL_

Guest jtharmor

for softkeys, add

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

to build prop file and reboot. :)

Not working !! :wacko:

Not able to save the file. Using root explorer and R/W mode.

Edited by jtharmor

Open file manager of your choice, I use root browser lite. Navigate to system, scroll to the bottom and find build.prop, input qemu.hw.main keys=0 save, and reboot.

Guest plegdroid
I did the same using Root Explorer..........not able to save it........:(

when your in system ( within root explorer ) set system to R/W at that stage, not before, frazzled my head as it does state it saved, but if you don't set it from within system it dosnt work, if that makes sense? :)

Guest ian_c_here

I sorted my calendar not syncing by the simple step of installing the google calendar app from play store (the app with the icon which shows 31). Once installed the sync button appeared in settings/accounts/google. I then uninstalled the native calender with Titanium and all is well.

Guest jtharmor

when your in system ( within root explorer ) set system to R/W at that stage, not before, frazzled my head as it does state it saved, but if you don't set it from within system it dosnt work, if that makes sense? :)

Nopes did same way still not updating the file

Guest plegdroid

yet more goodies found, if you swipe horizontaly the notification area, the tiles appear without having to use the settings icon in the top right. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478
yet more goodies found, if you swipe horizontaly the notification area, the tiles appear without having to use the settings icon in the top right. :)

There's a problem with this I found yesterday: if you swipe more up, the notification area closes because it seems that with this feature it makes the notification area sensitive to touch in every direction.

Guest plegdroid

There's a problem with this I found yesterday: if you swipe more up, the notification area closes because it seems that with this feature it makes the notification area sensitive to touch in every direction.

yam very sensitive, better to aim slightly down. :)

Edited by plegdroid