[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Michaelwave

Yay!Yay! It worked!

I made a userinit.sh using the script and put it under /sd-ext/

No more blinking keys at night now, thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Had to change /sys/class/leds

to /sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/button-backlight

or the screen would go black when turned back on

Edited by Michaelwave

Guest GeorgR

Hi guys I have a quick question. In CFX2 there was a stock mail app which i loved. Can anyone tell me the name of that app or where I can find the app in play store?

Guest razzmataz1478
Hi guys I have a quick question. In CFX2 there was a stock mail app which i loved. Can anyone tell me the name of that app or where I can find the app in play store?

It's been excluded to save space.

Guest plegdroid

Center clock on lockscreen, no mod involved!

download digi clock, (you can pick your own.time /date fonts ) or any 4.2 compatible clock widget from playstore. Widgets for the lockscreen,for 4.2 are just that Widgets! get to your lockscreen swipe left pick add widget pick digi clock/clock of your choice , swipe right to remove the old clock widget, press the lock into place icon.

and yay center clock, all without having to decompile. happy days :Dpost-910238-0-12761000-1357067856_thumb.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest trueno2k

Well, after flashing my device several times with this rom to how I like it freshly flashed, I've got it working brilliantly... Thanks Lalit! ;)

Just thought I let you know Lalit that there a few niggles I've noticed

1. Proximity Sensor isn't working even after calibrating.

2. Screen is quite sensitive to swipes but not on touches ( for e.g. takes a few attempts to open up app drawer ).

3. Lockscreen shortcut to browser app isn't working at all.

4. When rom dims the screen after that certain time limit the screen gets really dark as if the rom is locking the screen instead of dimming the brightness.

Well, that's all for now. Keep up the great work so far, just amazing how far this rom has come for such an old device! ;P

EDIT: apologies for this statement but I guess it's still not possible to hack Google Now to work with the old hacked Voice Search 2.1.4?!...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest GeorgR

It will be reincluded in the next version.

Thanks Tilal, you did a really great job with this ROM, I am sooo happy with my Skate now.

Edited by GeorgR

Guest razzmataz1478
have you ever tapped quickly the CyanogenMod version in the "About phone"? :DD

Known. :)

I wanted to do with this for androidarmv6 but I can't find a high enough res PNG...Lalit? :D

........ over the last couple of days my screen seems to be failing as it doesn't seem to detect exactly where I am pressing, I have switched on the option to "Show touches" in developer options and if I hold one finger on the screen the detected point jumps all over the screen, which makes it really frustrating when trying to do anything like move icons & re-size widgets etc.

Is there anything else that can be done from within the ROM to check/re-calibrate the screen or is it a sign of impending failure?

Thanks to tilal I have kept this phone for over a year now, but if it is about to expire I guess I will have to buy something else, so I'd appreciate any suggestions around my usual budget, i.e. £100 +/- £20

Can you get a log cat of you touching the screen?

OK, so I just refresh my memory on running a Log cat, find ADB on my laptop set it running and try to re-create the fault, and it decides not to do it any more!!!

One strange thing that did happen was when I clicked on a widget and moved it onto the screen I managed to get it to cover an existing one! strange but unrelated I'm sure.

Anyway thanks for the offer of assistance, when it happens again I'll try and get a log cat (if I'm near my laptop), but I still have the feeling of impending doom! :unsure:

OK, I think I have identified a scenario which seems to make this issue happen, i.e. if I leave the phone to charge up to 100% (usually overnight) and then keep it plugged in to the mains while using it, it happens, if I then disconnect it from the mains so it is only on the battery after a short time it stops happening! I'm keeping the "Show touches" option set in the Developer options as it makes it easier to spot when it happens (and disconnecting from the mains when using it first thing in the morning).

I'm pretty sure it isn't related to this ROM, just a coincidence, has anyone else encountered this issue on this or any other ROM?

Guest oscar-mark
Center clock on lockscreen, no mod involved!

download digi clock, (you can pick your own.time /date fonts ) or any 4.2 compatible clock widget from playstore. Widgets for the lockscreen,for 4.2 are just that Widgets! get to your lockscreen swipe left pick add widget pick digi clock/clock of your choice , swipe right to remove the old clock widget, press the lock into place icon.

and yay center clock, all without having to decompile. happy days :Dpost-910238-0-12761000-1357067856_thumb.

Fixed 4.2 Clock is also great

Guest Anglobal

Open build.prop file in system folder and add this line at the end: quemu.hw.mainkeys=0

Use a explorer with root access. Like total commander for example ;)

Guest plegdroid
HI guys, does anyone have an idea how to turn off vibration on soft keys? I have a practical reason behind this enquiry.

can try turning off haptic feedback from settings /sound. :)

Guest sasa_gm

within your file explorer, you would need to set system to read /wright. :)

I set it to r/w. I checked the text file and it's ok. There's line i set at the very end and still no softkeys. :(

Guest razzmataz1478

I set it to r/w. I checked the text file and it's ok. There's line i set at the very end and still no softkeys. :(

It's qemu not quemu