[ROM][CM10+AOKP+PA] PAC-man ROM v19.6.0 for ZTE Blade [Updated 31/3/13]

Guest zeelog

Guest nokiafan02

great rom. very smooth. facing an issue with video playback. earlier on CM7.2 moboplayer used to work flawless for all different formats. but on this rom its not playing many of the formats. is anyone else facing this issue? what video player is working well on this rom?

MX Player plays all files but laggy with videos 720p and above I think

Guest nokiafan02

Why would you play 720p videos on the blade's resolution? :-\

because most movies are in 720p resolution, and I thought it was worth mentioning.

Guest gourav35

Well its good rom but without any back ground application and with theme my phone is consuming 420 mb ram is their any way i can control ram usage. already running with swap for 256mb.

Guest razzmataz1478
Well its good rom but without any back ground application and with theme my phone is consuming 420 mb ram is their any way i can control ram usage. already running with swap for 256mb.

There's a Task Killer in ROMControl > Performance

Hi zeelog... thank you for this rom.

I installed it and it looks to run smooth and quick on my phone.

Unfortunatly, it has the same issue of konstat version... when using headphones, I just can't hear the notifications as the sound comes out on the phone speaker and not on headphones.

Any clues to solve this?

Thank you

Unfortunatly, it has the same issue of konstat version... when using headphones, I just can't hear the notifications as the sound comes out on the phone speaker and not on headphones.

Any clues to solve this?

Thank you

stop spamming posts and raise awareness for that problem you're having.

stop spamming posts and raise awareness for that problem you're having.

I am not spamming... just bringing to attention a problem that happens on both roms.

And I don't think it's "a problem that I am having" but it's a problem to all people that use hearphones plugged.

If this happens only to me, it's ok... have you tested to make sure this isn't also "your problem"?

Any clues to solve this?

Thank you

as a quick workaround search for SOUNDABOUT in play store, install and from the app untick notifications to speaker option.

Guest Ed Bergs

Thanks for this great rom works very good and fast.

I just have one problim when I tray to call or recieve a call the screen go's black and I can not turn it on anymore until the call is ended with this I have no contoul over my screen when calling.

Do I need to set a Setting?

Guest reluctant_traveller

Thanks for this great rom works very good and fast.

I just have one problim when I tray to call or recieve a call the screen go's black and I can not turn it on anymore until the call is ended with this I have no contoul over my screen when calling.

Do I need to set a Setting?

Sounds like your proximity sensor needs recalibrating. I don't currently have this ROM installed, but on my ROM its under 'Settings' - 'Device - Advanced' - 'Calibrate proximity sensor'

Guest Ed Bergs

Sounds like your proximity sensor needs recalibrating. I don't currently have this ROM installed, but on my ROM its under 'Settings' - 'Device - Advanced' - 'Calibrate proximity sensor'

Thanks this did the job I can use the phoe normaly again.

Guest 1977wim

Hi there,

About the minimum partition size 160 MB. Is this /system or /data ?

grtz

Wim

edit: got it already, should (off course) be /system

Edited by 1977wim

new update up: http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/blade/blade_PAC_JB_4.1.2-v19.3.0.zip

Changelog:

PAC ROM v19.3.0 (21/1/2013)

Removed some duplicate features

Added automatically connect option in WiFi

Added Native WiFi Tethering

Disable WebGL

Fix for hwui to avoid possible leaks + screen corruption

Fix messed up u/v plane alignment in some videos

Fixed Audio Routing (SIP Audio & notifications through headphones)

(Credit to Daemond for most of the fixes listed above)