[ROM][CM10+AOKP+PA] PAC-man ROM v19.6.0 for ZTE Blade [Updated 31/3/13]

Guest zeelog

Guest dkkerry

It is a very nice ROM. thank you. :)

An addition of quick panel from cm10.1 to cm10 (which is easily possible according to vNa5h) would be great. I really like Quick panel of jb4.2 and hope others too like it. :P ( rest features of jb 4.2 are not useful for our blade as either they are laggy or need better hw or sensors. <_< )

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PACman + Quickpanel

I support you there, love the Quick Panel from JB 4.2, but all in all this is a great ROM, settings that I need in any ROM plus fast, actually I think this is the fastest ROM i've had, and beleive me, I've tried every ROM

Guest Alivere

just a few quick questions :) How do I change the UI to phone? I'm assuming i'm on the tablet as the settings is a panel on a side that doesn't look like a phone more suited to a tablet with a wide screen...Also had no issues installing this onto my Blade but I've just tried installing it on my dads Blade... got them at the same time and we've had the same ROM on there...and the gapps package isn't installing...I've tried several times tried redownloading and installing again tried using the gapps file I used even though im sure they're the same and it doesn't install...I've changed my ROM many times and had the problem once on my Blade but I just reflashed and it was fine but can't work out why its not installing on my dads Blade :/ does anyone have any ideas?

Great ROM btw

just a few quick questions :) How do I change the UI to phone? I'm assuming i'm on the tablet as the settings is a panel on a side that doesn't look like a phone more suited to a tablet with a wide screen...Also had no issues installing this onto my Blade but I've just tried installing it on my dads Blade... got them at the same time and we've had the same ROM on there...and the gapps package isn't installing...I've tried several times tried redownloading and installing again tried using the gapps file I used even though im sure they're the same and it doesn't install...I've changed my ROM many times and had the problem once on my Blade but I just reflashed and it was fine but can't work out why its not installing on my dads Blade :/ does anyone have any ideas?

Great ROM btw

to switch to PhoneUI use paranoidpreferences > launch & select phoneUI. As for the settings appearing as dual panel - you can switch on/off that option in rom control settings (Dual Panel) - as for the other blade what tpt do you have ? you can check on partitioninfo section in settings - make sure you have at least 160mb system partition

Guest SpeedFight_100_GR

Hi there...

congratulations for your work about blade. Is still on and sharp. B)

One question: there's no button or option to hide but no clear most contact numbers? I'm from CM 7.2stable...

Guest quiorra

I support you there, love the Quick Panel from JB 4.2, but all in all this is a great ROM, settings that I need in any ROM plus fast, actually I think this is the fastest ROM i've had, and beleive me, I've tried every ROM

Yeah, me three. The Quick panel + this ROM would be a killer. Or would you be open to making a JB 4.2 version :D ?

@zeelog ...

can you make one final release for this rom

with all the stuff that is usually involved in a stable release like release-keys instead of test-keys(dont know much about rom development this is only thing a know..dont know if that matters or what does it do...just wanted to give a example)

...since you have moved to pa 2.99

with cm call statistics if available for cm10

the latest update messed up paranoid settings. paranoid force closes. :/

Actually I think either theres something wrong with the new update, or I installed it wrongly, alot of hangs, never experienced this

been using this since yesterday, didn't experience any fc on pa settings nor crashes, tried both uprading from previous release and fresh install..,so far i can't see anything wrong..

Guest Pranav Jindal

been using this since yesterday, didn't experience any fc on pa settings nor crashes, tried both uprading from previous release and fresh install..,so far i can't see anything wrong..

to upgrade do i need to wipe anything?? i just installed update.

Guest Pranav Jindal

i dont know then why my paranoid is getting forced close. what do i do now?? any idea??

edit: ok i reflashed the package, and it fixed the force close.

but i edit the build.prop a bit that again made paranoid to force close (i did that last time too).

so overall if i edit bulid.prop, paranoid goes off.

changes to build.prop i made-

ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=3

earlier it was 3000. just to reduce the wake up call time of screen.

Edited by Pranav Jindal

Guest SpeedFight_100_GR

I install the last version and a message wait for me: "aosp keyboard stop working, sorry"... again & again the message and phone was without keybord.

Flashed again but the same. Just for the story all of these.

Now i'm with backup (previous edition of rom) and everything "ok".

Guest dkkerry

Okay, don't know what I'm doing then, but issues always start after setting up S2E and started to install my backed up APK. Staying with 19.3.5, most perfect ROM my phone has ever seen. Still love ur work Zeelog :D , thanks for bringing joy to our blade

The latest version works fine for me, nice job :)

But could you please enable smooth brightness transitions? And I'd also love a switch to turn off CRT animation, as it's a bit buggy, but it's not important.

Edited by ziyan

Guest Thermostat9

Thanks for this ROM, looks really good.

I have just had to dig out the old Orange SF as the replacement Sony Xperia U the wife gave me for Christmas has given up the ghost, so I thought I would try this out as I had restored the phone to original settings when I stopped using it in December. Loving the look of it.

But, being a bit thick and a bit of a newbie to all this ROM stuff, where is Google Play gone? I would like to install some of my favourtie things and I can't find it at all......???

Thanks for this ROM, looks really good.

I have just had to dig out the old Orange SF as the replacement Sony Xperia U the wife gave me for Christmas has given up the ghost, so I thought I would try this out as I had restored the phone to original settings when I stopped using it in December. Loving the look of it.

But, being a bit thick and a bit of a newbie to all this ROM stuff, where is Google Play gone? I would like to install some of my favourtie things and I can't find it at all......???

Did you forget to flash Gapps? :D

Guest Thermostat9

Did you forget to flash Gapps? :D

No? I think having looked around that my system is not 160MB partition so that will probably be the problem.

No idea how to sort that out at all though.

Guest Pranav Jindal

@zeelog

suggestion: please try trimming the repetition and grouping the scattering of settings all over the ROM.

just like try including phone settings to the main settings.

there are few repetitions of settings in android settings as well as ROM control or paranoid settings. delete all except what controls best.

Guest Thermostat9

@zeelog

suggestion: please try trimming the repetition and grouping the scattering of settings all over the ROM.

just like try including phone settings to the main settings.

there are few repetitions of settings in android settings as well as ROM control or paranoid settings. delete all except what controls best.

I had a bit of ponder and a search and discovered I could get CWM from here and Amphoras TPT's from here without using Google Play.

This meant I could, although I was already Gen 2, try the TPT 'Gen 1 to Gen 2 CyanogenMod 7.1 N257' which would get me a 160Mb system partition and an older ROM.

This worked. Then I reflashed the Pacman ROM and Gapps and it all seem (so far!) to be fine. I have a 160MB partition and Google Play. This time when I rebooted the phone did all the ususal set up things I would expect.

This looks like a great ROM! :D

Guest Pranav Jindal

I had a bit of ponder and a search and discovered I could get CWM from here and Amphoras TPT's from here without using Google Play.

This meant I could, although I was already Gen 2, try the TPT 'Gen 1 to Gen 2 CyanogenMod 7.1 N257' which would get me a 160Mb system partition and an older ROM.

This worked. Then I reflashed the Pacman ROM and Gapps and it all seem (so far!) to be fine. I have a 160MB partition and Google Play. This time when I rebooted the phone did all the ususal set up things I would expect.

This looks like a great ROM! :D

i guess there was no point of quoting my post..!!!