[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Three swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch-bitches, watch three swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch-bitch, which wishes to be a switched swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which swiss Swatch switch? :D

Looks like there's a fix for videos having non-standard aspect ratios resulting in green bar showing at the top of the image.

Worth a new rom build? :)

Youtube: Nyan cat video. Before and after :)

post-932905-0-52125000-1358621829_thumb. post-932905-0-22783700-1358621841_thumb.

Thanks to another great guy from Blade forum - daemond

Edited by C3C0

New build available

Changelog 19/01/2013

- fix for videos having non-standard aspect ratio

(fixes top green bar and messed picture, thanks daemond)

- PartitionInfo: revision of SD EXT detection logic

- option to disable low battery sound

- option to completely disable low battery warning

- upgrade from previous version possible

Guest omegavesko
New build available

Changelog 19/01/2013

- fix for videos having non-standard aspect ratio

(fixes top green bar and messed picture, thanks daemond)

- PartitionInfo: revision of SD EXT detection logic

- option to disable low battery sound

- option to completely disable low battery warning

- upgrade from previous version possible

Huh, turning the low battery warnings off hadn't even occurred to me until now.

Impressive as always. ^_^

Guest FINTA96

Hi C3CO, i'm from spain and i've installed your jeally bean rom, but i have got a problem with tethering usb and wifi tethering. Have you got any solution for me? Please help me. The thetering connects with the computer but on my computer there isn't internet. Please give me your whatsapp if its posible, because i would like to work as you on the rooms. It's a very good rom for my opinion. ;)

Excellent work C3C0,

However is response to the wording on the new low battery settings, three small points if I may.

1. To keep consistency with the other settings in this menu I think it should really only be “Disable displaying of the…” since it is not 100% clear if the tick enables or disables it.

2. I feel a better spelling of 'Dialog' would be 'Dialogue' but that is because I'm British! Perhapes it would be even better to omit the word completely? Thus just leaving: “Disable displaying of the low battery warning”

3. With the sound option, again it’s not 100% clear. So maybe something like “Enable the low battery sound” would be simpler.

These are very small points, and you are free to ignore them as you see fit. :)

Thanks

Edited by Sgl

Thanks. Just a small point. Default strings are always to be US English since Google defines it to be this way. To get the correct British texts we need to provide separate translations in strings.XML for UK. The same applies to the other countries like Australia. I can provide XML for all the new options I added so far so someone can take care of correct UK version of XML.

Have you got any solution for muy tethering problem¿

I suppose it's something related to your PC. Sorry but I don't have a scrying ball to find out what exactly.

Guest FINTA96

I suppose it's something related to your PC. Sorry but I don't have a scrying ball to find out what exactly.

Butin cm 7.2 it runas perfectly i don know the problem. Could be the mac adress¿

@Sgl

I had a dream. Instead of having 2 check boxes for low battery dialog and sound we could have one list box with options:

- dialog & sound

- dialog only

- sound only

- off

Currently it's not possible to play sound without displaying the dialog but I feel that some users might prefer such option.

Thanks for the new rom.

Unfortunately, I do not work correctly SIP calls - CSipSimple falls and built client is also deaf and dumb - this problem does not appear in rom "[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [updated - 06/01]."

Please someone has the same problem?

Looks like there's a fix for sip audio issues.

Edited by C3C0

Guest habanero79

very nice! my battery is'nt often empty but the option is good ;o)

other question:

is there a chance in future to improve the fps of the cam recording?