[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Download goes very very very slowly here...

C3C0, thanks for this new build!

About updating with INT2EXT+, i do:

1) backup current ROM

2) format /system

3) zip: new ROM -> gapps -> int2ext+ script

4) reboot and wait 1'45" aprox. The red led (back key) must light after that time

5) screen shows: "Updating Android. Optimizing application n of N"

6) at end, phone must show homescreen with all the apps previously installed before update

Edited by RaAmon

Alright, I flashed this new update.. and not only that it did a factory reset (that is probably my mistake :D), but I can't also install apps from Play (and the remove account fix is not working..).

Gonna flash it again or idk.

Edited by shaez

Alright, I flashed this new update.. and not only that it did a factory reset, but I can't also install apps from Play (and the remove account fix is not working..).

Gonna flash it again or idk.

Try: Applications / All / search Google Services Framework / touch on it / erase cache & data / test Play Store again / inform here, please

Edited by RaAmon

Try: Applications / All / search Google Services Framework / touch on it / erase cache & data / test Play Store again / inform here, please

Stil not working.. flashed again, not working..

C3C0, the GPS seems not working fine... locks sats but does not off (GPS icon remains blinking on notification bar after requesting GPS off). i'm sorry :-(

Edited by RaAmon

C3C0, the GPS seems not working fine... locks sats but does not off (GPS icon remains blinking on notification bar after requesting GPS off). i'm sorry :-(

Works fine here. (Tested with GPS Status app)

Goo is probably having some problems. Try later or tomorrow.

Or if somebody can mirror it it would be nice.

Good night. Off to bed :)

Edited by C3C0

C3C0 : could you post a mirror of the 20 January build? Goo.im is apparently down.

Edit : stupid me didn't see c3c0's post while I was typing

Edited by thomcd

Guest satanovsyn

Goo is down. Please upload this rom 20-1.

Somewhere to free hosting and paste link here.

Thank you

Edited by satanovsyn

Works fine here. (Tested with GPS Status app)

OK, C3C0 you're right. The problem is the GPS Essentials app: i think don't free GPS on exit; GPS remains engaged and icon blinking in notif. bar. In previous versions i think this was not the case. Thank you very much.

Guest 24KiFly24

I have a problem with 3g. If I use WiFi than I turn off WiFi to use 3g(its always turned on) the 3g icon stays grey and I can't use. After reboot its work again till I don't use WiFi. Anybody?

I use 19. Update.

Edited by 24KiFly24