[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest ChowChilla

Ive been having a problem of late with this ROM, massive slowdowns while typing. Could this be because of S2E dumping swiftkey on the SD? Ive used Link2SD in the past and somehow my internal memory still gets full.

Guest johnny07mdc

Just upgraded to 25/01/2013 and loving this ROM

had trouble choose between CFX/3 and this is now

my daily driver

Thanks again C3CO

Looking forward to some plegdriod pimps

Guest plegdroid
Just upgraded to 25/01/2013 and loving this ROM

had trouble choose between CFX/3 and this is now

my daily driver

Thanks again C3CO

Looking forward to some plegdriod pimps

That's where we're up to at the moment :Dpost-910238-13591177710912_thumb.jpg

Guest plegdroid

you can try re setting your now account.

bring up settings from within Google now post-910238-13591206087496_thumb.jpg

pick now cards post-910238-13591206484519_thumb.jpg

turn off the cards post-910238-13591207178303_thumb.jpg

go to phone settings: apps, select all,then Google search post-910238-13591208046548_thumb.jpg

clear it's data /cache post-910238-13591208651593_thumb.jpg

reopen Google now, re enable and, cards :)

I suppose it also needs some time to learn your behavioral patterns. (analyze searches, your typical locations, ...).

I just received the google now card informing me that the traffic on my route home is fine at this moment.

It remembers my typical time of departure from work.

post-932905-0-69764200-1359121151_thumb.

Guest mamen2022

you can try re setting your now account.

bring up settings from within Google now post-910238-13591206087496_thumb.jpg

pick now cards post-910238-13591206484519_thumb.jpg

turn off the cards post-910238-13591207178303_thumb.jpg

go to phone settings: apps, select all,then Google search post-910238-13591208046548_thumb.jpg

clear it's data /cache post-910238-13591208651593_thumb.jpg

reopen Google now, re enable and, cards :)

Already did but nothing.. When I start google now, in one card appears that there is an update to google now, but when I open the store it says that is incompatible with my device. It's that the problem or it append to you too? Google Now works with wifi or only with data plan?

Guest plegdroid

Already did but nothing.. When I start google now, in one card appears that there is an update to google now, but when I open the store it says that is incompatible with my device. It's that the problem or it append to you too? Google Now works with wifi or only with data plan?

don't update it, that's what C3C0 would have to sort. its not designed to work on the skate, so it will flag as incompatible. just use it straight as C3C0 has provided :)

go to settings and set a football team

Edited by plegdroid

Guest mamen2022

don't update it, that's what C3C0 would have to sort. its not designed to work on the skate, so it will flag as incompatible. just use it straight as C3C0 has provided :)

Ok then :D

In your screenshot, and C3C0's, you both aren't using wireless, and I only use wireless to connect to internet. I dont think is that the problem, but I have no other ideias.. Using data will be solution to the problem, instead using wifi?

Guest Redstarr1

Ok then :D

In your screenshot, and C3C0's, you both aren't using wireless, and I only use wireless to connect to internet. I dont think is that the problem, but I have no other ideias.. Using data will be solution to the problem, instead using wifi?

Wifi or wireless data is definitely not the reason. Did you wipe cache and data like plegdroid suggested? And are you using the latest gapps? I can see on Goo.im that the latest update has been downloaded way more than gapps. I figure you need the latest to have Google Now (haven't been following development for the past few weeks. Ah no scratch that, I just checked to see whether Now works on my phone with the Jan 10 build and the cards just work, when I enable I get the weather report.

Guest mamen2022

Yes, I just updated yesterday to the latest rom and gapps that are posted on this thread, in the inicial post. I did wipe cache and data, but no diference :(

Guest plegdroid
Thanks Pete. Can't get C3C0s one working, even with setting things like teams and so on

C3C0 's version iam thinking is a older version, the version i posted is Lalit's updated version. :)

I could get C3C0 's version working , the first screen shot is C3C0 's just didn't have the pick your teams option.

So sorry. Evening Terry O:) :D

Edited by plegdroid

Does anyone know how to make the custom voice app open itself if you use the permanent google search bar? Also can you link the custom voice app to the keyboard for voice input?