[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko
Maybe I haven't explain my problem well:

The touchscreen works like a pointer.

Previously I had the same problem in PA 1.6 but flashing S3 kernel worked ok. Now S4 kernel is in the rom, but I have the same problem.

any ideas?

sorry and thanks

Do you have a SFR Staraddict or a regular skate?

Maybe I haven't explain my problem well:

The touchscreen works like a pointer.

Previously I had the same problem in PA 1.6 but flashing S3 kernel worked ok. Now S4 kernel is in the rom, but I have the same problem.

any ideas?

sorry and thanks

Maybe you has enabled Development Options in Settings and there are some options under "input" that may affect. Test, please.

With the tpt helper there are different files.

I have read in this topic Skate-v2b should be used.

In anonther topic I have read Skate-v2a should be used.

What is the difference between? Is it still possible to change to v2b?

Guest moominot

Maybe you has enabled Development Options in Settings and there are some options under "input" that may affect. Test, please.

No, I haven't touched nothig from there. the problem comes just at first booting.

Edited by moominot

Guest johnny07mdc

:P

post-932905-0-92436100-1359444513_thumb.

Early WIP. Still lot of things broken. At least it's booting + radio works.

This is the latest PA that's based on AOSP.

"WOW" - you spoiling us

Guest kamango604

I have to add something about common google account problem. Ive instaled this rom about 8-9 times since it came out, and every time id delete account and then sign in through play store and that would work perfectly. Since last update you maybe had to do that several times but it worked. But two days ago, because of the failed attempt to flash a mod i had to do a new fresh install. Since then i could not get my account to work, i can not get some apps to work. Ive literally tried to login 20-30 times, tpted, cleared cache, data, did everything possible and when i gave up i tried my g account on another phone and guess what it doesnt work there either.

It probably has to do with location settings in google account, because with market unlocker it works fine. Many login attempts might have permanently changed settings in my account, is there a way to set region or location for my g account.

Guest omegavesko

:P

post-932905-0-92436100-1359444513_thumb.

Early WIP. Still lot of things broken. At least it's booting + radio works.

This is the latest PA that's based on AOSP.

Wow. I never thought I'd see a port of AOSPA to the Skate.

I'm seriously impressed.

Excited is not the word in regards to AOSPA, does it include the PIE interface? Props to you Ceco, on all your builds, epic work.

Facebook is compatible, please read the first page of this thread for troubleshooting incompatibility errors!

Guest warimation

It seems facebook isn't compatible with the 25/01 version.. hm.

I had that problem too. just delete your google account on settings\accounts... then re-install it and it should work..

(read 1st post, its all there) ;)

Excited is not the word in regards to AOSPA, does it include the PIE interface? Props to you Ceco, on all your builds, epic work.

Facebook is compatible, please read the first page of this thread for troubleshooting incompatibility errors!

Yeah. Just played with it. It's cool (Pie)

Edited by C3C0

So the rom seems to be working fine. I have some troubles with WiFi, though. It's tricky to turn it on and it can't connect after reboot (only after doing turn off/on cycle)... I couldn't figure out the root of it so far... BT is broken, too but it shouldn't be too hard to fix...

Edited by C3C0