[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest plegdroid

the fact it's renamed it self as version 2 suggests you've still got another version of it on your phone somewhere. if you've got titanium, use batch and see if you can intergrate it into rom? :)

Guest plegdroid

that was my instruction :D then flash. :D

in defense of satonofsyn, I just had a relook at post 547,& it did state by me "just flash in cwm " O:) it was only later in the thread I advised to uninstall the original version. but there's still a lesson there in still not reading the whole thread ;) :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Hi ppl , i have install the rom but now it cant see the sd card i was working ok on cm9 , can any one hellp any ideas

thanks

have you tried rebooting the phone? :)

Quick question (hopefully better than the previous one): is the sd-ext partition supposed to be mounted automatically, or do I need to do something about it manually ? I tried to partion the sd manually, and then using the recovery to be sure. The partition layout looks ok (one primary fat32, one primary ext3), but nothing in the mounts.

Guest satanovsyn

ok, let's start fresh with this, uninstall all reference to quicksearch from the phone, reflash the new quicksearch apk. :)

Sorry what are reference? Can you told me what I need to uninstall? Thank you

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest skywalkerctu

Quick question (hopefully better than the previous one): is the sd-ext partition supposed to be mounted automatically, or do I need to do something about it manually ? I tried to partion the sd manually, and then using the recovery to be sure. The partition layout looks ok (one primary fat32, one primary ext3), but nothing in the mounts.

You have to use a app like link2sd or S2E from play store.Set them up and reboot,the partition will be mounted automatically since then.

Edited by skywalkerctu

Guest edsousa

Hi ppl , i have install the rom but now it cant see the sd card i was working ok on cm9 , can any one hellp any ideas

thanks

have you tried rebooting the phone? :)

Thanks problem solved,

i did the reboot, maybe was because e format ext part., but the fat part have to be mounted, i get a new card 8g class 10, did the part. from the recovery and it all ok and with s2e finally i have the ext part working properly. 2gb shod be enuf :D

many thanks to C3C0, and all the team . for this fine rom, battery after it stabilize 100% 2 days with bt on thank you very much.

only gps its a slow to get satellites, any one have any idea to get it fast or its slow for every one?. i am on testing/learning mode with this rom

Guest edsousa

Insufficient storage?I have 83mb available on phone memory and cant install or update anymore any apps.How?

use S2E to move all app to ext part automatically it works very well, i was with that problem with cm9 now S2E all app go to ext and internal stil on 159mb. my tpt are original.