• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

1188 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

the fact it's renamed it self as version 2 suggests you've still got another version of it on your phone somewhere. if you've got titanium, use batch and see if you can intergrate it into rom? :)

Posted · Report post

Uninstall QuickSearchBox...

Posted (edited) · Report post

that was my instruction :D then flash. :D

in defense of satonofsyn, I just had a relook at post 547,& it did state by me "just flash in cwm " O:) it was only later in the thread I advised to uninstall the original version. but there's still a lesson there in still not reading the whole thread ;) :D

Edited by plegdroid

Posted · Report post

You could amend the updater_script to perform:

delete("/system/app/QuickSearchBox.apk");

Posted · Report post

After deleting quicksearchbox.apk

post-962555-13595817993917_thumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

You could amend the updater_script to perform:

delete("/system/app/QuickSearchBox.apk");

yam, there's that also. :P

Posted · Report post

After deleting quicksearchbox.apk

Sign into Google?

Posted · Report post

Hi ppl , i have install the rom but now it cant see the sd card i was working ok on cm9 , can any one hellp any ideas

thanks

Posted · Report post

This rom can i instaled in tablet Denver TAC-10011????

Posted · Report post

This rom can i instaled in tablet Denver TAC-10011????

Nope. All ROMs on here are for the skate only.

Posted · Report post

Hi ppl , i have install the rom but now it cant see the sd card i was working ok on cm9 , can any one hellp any ideas

thanks

have you tried rebooting the phone? :)

Posted · Report post

cannot refrain myself, sorry

off.jpg

Posted · Report post

cannot refrain myself, sorry

off.jpg

:lol: :D

Sign into Google?

Yes I am signed

Edited by satanovsyn

Posted · Report post

Yes I am signed

ok, let's start fresh with this, uninstall all reference to quicksearch from the phone, reflash the new quicksearch apk. :)

Posted · Report post

Quick question (hopefully better than the previous one): is the sd-ext partition supposed to be mounted automatically, or do I need to do something about it manually ? I tried to partion the sd manually, and then using the recovery to be sure. The partition layout looks ok (one primary fat32, one primary ext3), but nothing in the mounts.

ok, let's start fresh with this, uninstall all reference to quicksearch from the phone, reflash the new quicksearch apk. :)

Sorry what are reference? Can you told me what I need to uninstall? Thank you

Edited by satanovsyn

Quick question (hopefully better than the previous one): is the sd-ext partition supposed to be mounted automatically, or do I need to do something about it manually ? I tried to partion the sd manually, and then using the recovery to be sure. The partition layout looks ok (one primary fat32, one primary ext3), but nothing in the mounts.

You have to use a app like link2sd or S2E from play store.Set them up and reboot,the partition will be mounted automatically since then.

Edited by skywalkerctu

Posted · Report post

Sorry what are reference? Can you told me what I need to uninstall? Thank you

Morning. New ROM up :)

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/360585-[DEV][ROM][skate]-ParanoidJelly2---ParanoidAndroid-2.99/AOSP--Android-4.2.1-(31/01/2013)

Posted · Report post

Morning. New ROM up :)

http://www.modaco.co...?/topic/360585-[DEV][ROM][skate]-ParanoidJelly2---ParanoidAndroid-2.99/AOSP--Android-4.2.1-(31/01/2013)

How to get PIE thing runnign on this ROM ?

Posted · Report post

How to get PIE thing runnign on this ROM ?

Settings > Toolbars

Posted · Report post

Insufficient storage?I have 83mb available on phone memory and cant install or update anymore any apps.How?

Posted · Report post

thanks

Thanks problem solved,

i did the reboot, maybe was because e format ext part., but the fat part have to be mounted, i get a new card 8g class 10, did the part. from the recovery and it all ok and with s2e finally i have the ext part working properly. 2gb shod be enuf :D

many thanks to C3C0, and all the team . for this fine rom, battery after it stabilize 100% 2 days with bt on thank you very much.

only gps its a slow to get satellites, any one have any idea to get it fast or its slow for every one?. i am on testing/learning mode with this rom

Posted · Report post

It is normal for gps fix taking too long if you don't use agps because of turned off mobile data or WiFi.

Posted · Report post

Insufficient storage?I have 83mb available on phone memory and cant install or update anymore any apps.How?

use S2E to move all app to ext part automatically it works very well, i was with that problem with cm9 now S2E all app go to ext and internal stil on 159mb. my tpt are original.