[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest almera8
Where is that options?In "more" i dont have that.

In link2sd you can relink dalvik-cache.

BTW do you have the auto link messages turned off?

Edited by almera8

In link2sd you can relink dalvik-cache.

BTW do you have the auto link messages turned off?

Relibk dalvik cache cant mount.I cannot check auto link messages,its black field and cannot turn on!

Nothing interesting is going on upstream so there wouldn't be any real benefits of new build.

Whats about new daemond's patches

Edited by gacama

Guest balazsyb

i don't know if anybody have already talked about this, but my phone can't auto-detect locations (I have 3 weather widgets, and none of them can't detect current location), altought the "Location access" option is enabled. can you help? :rolleyes: :D

EDIT: ok, somehow it started working :)

Edited by balazsyb

Hey folks!

Is there any option to lock some apps into the memory? Like I could lock the messaging apps, or the launcher into the mem., in the CM7 ROM. (this rom is the first cm10 based, what I've used) :)

Edited by erbal

Guest edsousa

It is normal for gps fix taking too long if you don't use agps because of turned off mobile data or WiFi.

thanks for reply , there is any way to get it fast without agps ( Mdata ou wifi) e dont have a data plan for my optimos wifi i have fonzon but never have a place with it we need, i use gps 2 or 3 times p/week, if e stay 1 week without use it it get + - 10 min to get fix.

i am experiencing other thing with games same of them i get a blank screen and get a bit lo lag on same game app like slice ice , a simple game. it looks like the graphics hardware its not on is full power. cod it be? , i didnt try video yet.

same times wen need to type data like code to bt hands free kit , the letters get very very little and got to the top like a broken ctr screen with lack of sinc , i will tray to get a print screen so you can see, i do back and then i can input the data

i didnt mess with cpu settings , the battery have a long life now.

Thank you C3C0 for this nice ROM.

Edited by edsousa

Guest edsousa

Relibk dalvik cache cant mount.I cannot check auto link messages,its black field and cannot turn on!

links2sd on last C3C0 rom cm10 ics, didnt work like i expect, and i get without free space, but now with S2E , i have 2gb ext ( samsung 8GB class 10 sd) , and internal storage still untouched, i am on 481mb/1,79gb on ext, 739/5.6gb sd(fat) , 5mb/162mb data, 190mb/220mb system. and i am continuing installing app to test. almost 1 week using this rom.

1. When music is playing (stock player) in headset it starts to lag when screen goes off. Music plays normal when headset is not plugged.

2. How to reach sd card files without file manager? (play store unavailable cus neighboors tunrned off wifi lol

Guest Kori Natur

I want the 5.0 tauchwiz launscher have but go if I want to install it or not, there is a special launscher tauchwiz for zte? Because nothing goes with me always error on cwm

All the Touchwiz launchers i've tried work perfectly, you need the necessary system files that go with it, along with the badge provider. Search XDA for Touchwiz 5 launcher for Jellybean.

Guest pstjmack

Installed the ROM, love it, but can anyone tell me how to turn off the CRT screen off animation? [That is, the one that makes everything contract to a single white line when you turn off the screen.] I found the instructions for ParanoidAndroid, but things seem to be different with ParanoidJelly. Otherwise, I just can't believe how good this ROM is.

Guest johnny07mdc

:wub: This ROM - one week since i did fresh install and no fc's no lag nothing has ran as well on my skate since

SWEDISHSNOW RLS 7 :D :D

Big thanks C3CO for this fantastic ROM.

Guest Kori Natur
All the Touchwiz launchers i've tried work perfectly, you need the necessary system files that go with it, along with the badge provider. Search XDA for Touchwiz 5 launcher for Jellybean.

Where do I get her anything? Sorry am new to such things: D