[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

;) i use Next Launcher :D

Eh, I dislike both. They seem too gimmicky for me. Don't see what's wrong with just having an app drawer as long as it's smooth enough.

Guest satanovsyn

Eh, I dislike both. They seem too gimmicky for me. Don't see what's wrong with just having an app drawer as long as it's smooth enough.

Tsf is very smooth :P

Guest omegavesko

Tsf is very smooth :P

Huh, you're right. I just tried it and it's extremely smooth compared to everything else. I'll definitely be keeping it.

Still not something I would pay $16 for, though. :P

Guest AnSnarkista

C3CO, you should include this post in the first one for all of us who use int2ext+, and want to upgrade without losing our apps and configurations. I've tried, and works perfectly (at least for the moment).

http://www.modaco.co...80#entry2078749 (Thanks to satanovsyn too!)

Thanks for all, I think this is the best ROM I've tried for Skate!!

Edited by AnSnarkista

Guest AnSnarkista

For me, I just reflash int2ext+ everytime I update. works fine as well...

But how do you do? I tried to install the update (only with cache and dalvik-cache wipes, as its said in the first post), then I reboot, but nothing was installed. Then I flashed the script, and when I rebooted, the bootanimation didn't stop.

Maybe, install the update, install gapps, and flash the script BEFORE reboot?

I have problem with youtube ,every caple sec videos stops or going slow but sound in that sotuation is normal.I think that is not from begining just caple days.What could be problem?

But how do you do? I tried to install the update (only with cache and dalvik-cache wipes, as its said in the first post), then I reboot, but nothing was installed. Then I flashed the script, and when I rebooted, the bootanimation didn't stop.

Maybe, install the update, install gapps, and flash the script BEFORE reboot?

What I do:

- Reboot to CWM

- Wipe cache

- Install zip: Dalvik cache wiping tool available there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

- Install zip: New ROM

- Install zip: GAPPS

- Install zip: Int2Ext+ available at the link above.

- Reboot

On reboot it rebuilds the Dalvik cache so it shows updating... for a few minutes then everything works fine.

Hope this helps

There are only two possibilities. Yes or no. Mathematically expressed, there's a 50% chance I will. :)

Currently I am dedicating my time to PJ2 and my build environment is set up for it.

From my experience, PJ2 is pretty much stable to use.

Guest onlygoliat

What I do:

- Reboot to CWM

- Wipe cache

- Install zip: Dalvik cache wiping tool available there: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

- Install zip: New ROM

- Install zip: GAPPS

- Install zip: Int2Ext+ available at the link above.

- Reboot

On reboot it rebuilds the Dalvik cache so it shows updating... for a few minutes then everything works fine.

Hope this helps

I use int2ext+ but the apps open very slow. I will chance to s2e.

Edited by onlygoliat

Guest emilpoul

guys , after reading all these , i am finally more than huge confused , but just a question , in this rom works good the gps , the wifi tethering , wifi , bluetooth . alo i see and read that many had make many ways to pass aps to sd , int2ext it pass the hall app completely to sd .

if i use the common link2sd it means that few data it wil remain in the memory phone , am i right .

i want a rom for every day use , to reply emails , receive calls , to by bluetooth handfree , and transfer files with bluetooth ,, any one suggest me this rom for this kind of use .....a and also youtube :D and some little simple games :D

Edit 1:after installation, giving a very big smile,I have a question, in setting -performance -memory, what is zram, and what the effect of compression

Edited by emilpoul

The application compatibility displayed for some items in the play store keeps bouncing on and off for me (ex: G maps is sometimes "not compatible", then it is for a while, etc). Does anyone have a clue about the actual cause of this behavior ? (workaround seems to be to "reset" the accounts using a new account, but it's kinda kludgy)

On the plus side, link2sd works well, and allows installing a lot of apps.

Hi all & C3C0,

flashed flawlessly your CM10, thanks for making it, its lovely, akin to an youth elixir for the phone... :)

I don't know if I did something wrong or not but there is one thing which bothers me : the violet circle cursor, well I can't get rid of it, I can't scroll and it's really annoying. I tried Stock & Hybrid Launchers but it is still there? Its as if the phone was expecting a stylus or something?

Does anyone know how to go back to normal finger operation, keeping in mind I can't scroll down the menu since there are no scrollbars?

Thanks a lot!

KR

edit: the good thing about that circle is that the cursor shows my tactile screen's bugs where sometimes for some reason, even on stock rom, the capacitive screen would just input movements all by itself ; was kinda hoping it would be a soft issue but seeing it again on CM10 means I'm probably stuck with it foerever...

Edited by s0l