[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest xander21

Something strange, i have been able to download Advanced Task Killer on Play Store without removing my account.

I won't search explaination why but this problem is solve.

I had only 20mo free space after installing Swype Beta (30mo) so it's was bit low.

I have partitioned my SD from recovery (512 data / 0 swap) and installed S2E but what should i do next ? i don't see partion on S2E.

Thank you.

Edited by xander21

Guest xander21

After check. The partition make in recovery is display under "partition info" in parameters. It's write :

/data/sdext2 (EXT)

32.44Mo/457Mo

So i think this is the ext3 made in recovery.

Yet i can't use it for S2E or application installation andi still have only 20mo free for apps.

Any idea ?

Guest emilpoul

Read in our sub forum tillaz thread about how to use link to SD . From this you will download an app for win and you will read your SD by that .if tou also want you can handle it by that app ,but you have first to read his thread ,which is nice .

Guest xander21

I have do this and it looks to work for Link2SD. Thank you.

But my problem is kinda still the same. Now, I have only 30mo free to install apps (after linking all).

Yet, I have be able to install GPS application but phone moved it on sd as native.

Impossible to put it back on phone and create the link with Link2SD.

My problem isn't solve and I'm far of Tillaz with 125Mo free on data.

Edited by xander21

Guest omegavesko
I have do this and it looks to work for Link2SD. Thank you.

But my problem is kinda still the same. Now, I have only 30mo free to install apps (after linking all).

Yet, I have be able to install GPS application but phone moved it on sd as native.

Impossible to put it back on phone and create the link with Link2SD.

My problem isn't solve and I'm far of Tillaz with 125Mo free on data.

Use S2E instead of Link2SD. You'll end up with much more free space.

Guest xander21

I say since 2 days that S2E doesn't work then someone say go read thread and use Link2SD before asking.

I do it then after people tell me to go use S2E... So Is there someone to help me with S2E ?

What partition is needed for S2E and why when i create EXT3 (with recovery) or EXT4 (with MiniTool Partition), S2E doesn't recognize it ?

Guest omegavesko

I say since 2 days that S2E doesn't work then someone say go read thread and use Link2SD before asking.

I do it then after people tell me to go use S2E... So Is there someone to help me with S2E ?

What partition is needed for S2E and why when i create EXT3 (with recovery) or EXT4 (with MiniTool Partition), S2E doesn't recognize it ?

I just made an EXT3 partition with CWM, worked perfectly. Do note though, you have to tell S2E to mount it as EXT4, not EXT3.

Guest omegavesko

And... it's working ! :unsure:

Sorry for all the disturbance...

Can i move everything on SD or not ?

I usually just move everything to SD. Haven't noticed any problems.

C3C0, your new kernel, S5, is compatible with PJ"1"? Any advantage from use it instead the "normal" kernel?

Edit: sorry for the question... :-( i can see the answer:

- S5 - kernel for ParanoidJelly2 and RootBox (Android 4.2.2)

- S5 - compatible with ParanoidJelly2 2.99+ (and later) only!!!

Edited by RaAmon

Guest eloimuns

C3C0 i look and deamond repair the Radio FM no-support. Is possible to port this configuration to Skate? or diferent Chip?

I Think that its a good innovate :D

Guest omegavesko
Really , they fixed radil :D nice ,ceco could follow and flash,what you think :D

Nope, entirely different issues. I'm almost certain the camera flash will never get fixed.

Nice that they fixed the radio, though.

New build available. Probably the final one.

Changelog 27/02/2013

- synced with CM repos

- FM Radio support - FmReceiver app is a sample CM app so don't expect any fancy UI nor features.

- Kernel: updated GPU drivers

- upgrade without data wipe possible

Thanks go to daemond for his impressive work