[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest emilpoul

Yes :D ,i am not joking, it were happened :D :D :D , but here and is the why :D :D ,i had it on charge, and the male usb that connect with charger is old ,so wasn't exist good connection, and bg that was happening this ..

:D :D

By the way ,i hope we have a nice week. :D

Guest marko_serb

Does anybody have troubles with free space? OS reports that I ran out of free space and most of the programs won't install, but there are more than 20MB free.. This has happened in a previous version, so I tried a clean install..

Guest omegavesko

Does anybody have troubles with free space? OS reports that I ran out of free space and most of the programs won't install, but there are more than 20MB free.. This has happened in a previous version, so I tried a clean install..

Normal on every single ROM I've used. Can't have any less than ~20MB space left on /data or it complains.

I've noticed an odd behavior on two occurences. After using the phone for some time (and moving around quite a bit on and off the network), it loses the ability to send data using IP (although it show cellular data as available), and it indeed seems it has no IP assigned at that time (so obviously things don't work anymore). Fastest way to fix it is to reboot.

Did anyone experience something like that too ?

Guest xander21

I have looked to remove auto starting apps on boot.

Is there anyone that could provide me the list of important apps to keep ?

I know it depend of people but what are the apps to keep to have only "phone"

Exemple : I always have wifi and data off on boot so starting mail and gmail is completly useless for me.

Guest Medo3G

Normal on every single ROM I've used. Can't have any less than ~20MB space left on /data or it complains.

But I have int2ext and 1gb free space and I still get the warning :P

Edited by Medo3G

Guest emilpoul

Well just today it happens to me that any net app it connected properly, but also it gave the error that was unavailable to connect in net

Guest InFuz

Help please! :o How to do that when you press the button (home or menu or back) appeared lock screen?

Now it appears only if the phone is locked a few seconds ago, if a little long would it no longer wakes up, only the lock button, but should any of the (home or menu or back).

option "delay lock" that's not what I mean.

sorry Google for the translation

Edited by InFuz

Guest ortega16

I need to move a cursor for use the phone. Why ??

158595Screenshot20130307143727.png

This is because you are using AE 4.* that it isn,t compatible :) or you have flashed without mount /data and mount /system :)

Guest plegdroid
Hi, plegdroid

Will you update your bluesystemui pack for latest build compatibility? TIA :)

morning, time permitting, I may do. I tend to update these for roms i'am using for personal reasons and share after the fact . I can give you direction if you want to take over making these for this rom? its not too hard to do. :)

Guest SingleWolf
I can give you direction if you want to take over making these for this rom? its not too hard to do.
So, maybe you can publish a short DIY guide "Customizing systemui for dummies"? ;)

Guest emilpoul

It would be nice,but if u have time for searching you cant find almost everything searching in google

.thing that don't have at all.

Edited by emilpoul