• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

1188 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No. Koush's superuser is not compatible with 4.1
Sounds strange: 2.70 works normally with 1.0.1.6 on my Skate...

Posted · Report post

Yes, but we are talking about the latest opensource version provided here: https://github.com/koush/Superuser

Posted · Report post

Great work C3CO!! For me this is your best rom

Posted · Report post

Ceco is very good that you keep this one updated :D thank you and bravo :D

Posted · Report post

Great work C3CO!! For me this is your best rom

Seems to be true. I am on this rom after being on RootBox and SlimBean for some time and I find this one somewhat snappier.

I have to switch to AOSPA to confirm that hypothesis :D

Posted · Report post

Seems to be true. I am on this rom after being on RootBox and SlimBean for some time and I find this one somewhat snappier.

To me seems that is the most work full,I feel that this andbroot box are best roms rill now,btw havent try slim ROM yet

Posted · Report post

Sorry but I renew my questions.

Where can i find "my" original stock rom from ZTE ?

I have buy my phone alone on internet and i don't find the French ZTE stock rom. I only see roms from Orange phone operators in French.

Posted · Report post

I think that you can put on the post semistable bescause the unic issue is the camera flash. Sorry for mi ingnorance, but why you can not fix that problem? The problem are in the drivers, really? Who need to liberate the drivers? Or whu you dont develop te drivers

And I have got a problem since android 4.1 (4.0 good), buy the problem is that i am on movistar but o cant use tethering but with orange yes. Could be the Apn?

Posted · Report post

Well now this is great for the folks over at HTC Mania to base their new JB ROM's on this one :)

Also it will mean more builds ? Hoping for PA 3.1 :D .

Posted · Report post

Well now this is great for the folks over at HTC Mania to base their new JB ROM's on this one :)

Also it will mean more builds ? Hoping for PA 3.1 :D .

Er.. do you think you could tone your signature down a bit? :L

Posted · Report post

Well, we already have PA 3.10.

This one will never go beyond 2 since it's earlier android version. (4.1.2) while PA 3.+ is 4.2.2

Posted · Report post

And what about battery consumption ? Which ROM is better, RootBox or this one ? What is your observation ?

Posted · Report post

All of them are pretty comparable regarding battery life :)

Posted · Report post

Well, we already have PA 3.10. http://www.modaco.co...d-422-06032013/

This one will never go beyond 2 since it's earlier android version. (4.1.2) while PA 3.+ is 4.2.2

So i think the highest this can go is up to 2.90 or 2.99 Version . Is it ?

Posted · Report post

I doubt that. Cm jellybean branch is dead already. No new features can be expected. And I am probably not going to make new myself, neither.

Posted · Report post

I doubt that. Cm jellybean branch is dead already. No new features can be expected. And I am probably not going to make new myself, neither.

Why they killed CM Jellybean branch ?

Posted · Report post

Why they killed CM Jellybean branch ?

They moved onto the AOSP base - AOSPA, which is what PJ2 is based on.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Because they are actively working on cm-10.1 branch which is android 4.2.2. Jellybean branch is 4.1.2

I mean pure cm, not pa. Anyway, pa jb branch is dead, too so it makes no difference :)

Edited by C3C0

Posted (edited) · Report post

sory for asking, is there any chance that on homescreen folder can be changed to other style folder?

Edited by je rie

Posted · Report post

Because they are actively working on cm-10.1 branch which is android 4.2.2. Jellybean branch is 4.1.2

I mean pure cm, not pa. Anyway, pa jb branch is dead, too so it makes no difference :)

Oh, I misread the question. :P

Posted · Report post

Please tell me what influence "Disable HW overlays" and "Force GPU rendering"?

Whether to use them or not?

Posted · Report post

Hi, Im using version (27/02/2013) and the internal tethering functions (wifi and USB) don't seem to work.

I tried with an external application ("Wireless Tether") and it works.

Anybody experiencing this problem?

Posted · Report post

I have check GPS during 1 hours with GPS Status apps and i can find satellites but it's very slow and nearly never find 4 at the same time so i never get position.

Posted · Report post

I have check GPS during 1 hours with GPS Status apps and i can find satellites but it's very slow and nearly never find 4 at the same time so i never get position.

Er.. 4 at the same time? I thought it was 3?

Posted · Report post

Er.. 4 at the same time? I thought it was 3?

Yes, it's 3, 4 is to have altitude ( http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_GPS_satellites_are_required_to_triangulate_a_plan-form_position ).

I saw 4 sometimes but i still don't get position. Maybe connexion was already lost to get position.

I was indoor, near windows and phone wasn't moving.

Is there another apps that could give more details such as when i connect to a satellite and when i lost connexion ?

Could my chips lost signal strength or be half damaged ?

Anyone could use some time to help me to debug my problems ?