[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Great work C3CO!! For me this is your best rom

Seems to be true. I am on this rom after being on RootBox and SlimBean for some time and I find this one somewhat snappier.

I have to switch to AOSPA to confirm that hypothesis :D

Guest emilpoul

Seems to be true. I am on this rom after being on RootBox and SlimBean for some time and I find this one somewhat snappier.

To me seems that is the most work full,I feel that this andbroot box are best roms rill now,btw havent try slim ROM yet

Guest xander21

Sorry but I renew my questions.

Where can i find "my" original stock rom from ZTE ?

I have buy my phone alone on internet and i don't find the French ZTE stock rom. I only see roms from Orange phone operators in French.

Guest FINTA96

I think that you can put on the post semistable bescause the unic issue is the camera flash. Sorry for mi ingnorance, but why you can not fix that problem? The problem are in the drivers, really? Who need to liberate the drivers? Or whu you dont develop te drivers

And I have got a problem since android 4.1 (4.0 good), buy the problem is that i am on movistar but o cant use tethering but with orange yes. Could be the Apn?

Guest WiiSky70

Well now this is great for the folks over at HTC Mania to base their new JB ROM's on this one :)

Also it will mean more builds ? Hoping for PA 3.1 :D .

Guest omegavesko

Well now this is great for the folks over at HTC Mania to base their new JB ROM's on this one :)

Also it will mean more builds ? Hoping for PA 3.1 :D .

Er.. do you think you could tone your signature down a bit? :L

Guest lenzi

And what about battery consumption ? Which ROM is better, RootBox or this one ? What is your observation ?

Guest WiiSky70

I doubt that. Cm jellybean branch is dead already. No new features can be expected. And I am probably not going to make new myself, neither.

Why they killed CM Jellybean branch ?

Because they are actively working on cm-10.1 branch which is android 4.2.2. Jellybean branch is 4.1.2

I mean pure cm, not pa. Anyway, pa jb branch is dead, too so it makes no difference :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest je rie

sory for asking, is there any chance that on homescreen folder can be changed to other style folder?

Edited by je rie

Guest omegavesko
Because they are actively working on cm-10.1 branch which is android 4.2.2. Jellybean branch is 4.1.2

I mean pure cm, not pa. Anyway, pa jb branch is dead, too so it makes no difference :)

Oh, I misread the question. :P

Guest ziofunk

Hi, Im using version (27/02/2013) and the internal tethering functions (wifi and USB) don't seem to work.

I tried with an external application ("Wireless Tether") and it works.

Anybody experiencing this problem?

Guest xander21

I have check GPS during 1 hours with GPS Status apps and i can find satellites but it's very slow and nearly never find 4 at the same time so i never get position.

Guest omegavesko

I have check GPS during 1 hours with GPS Status apps and i can find satellites but it's very slow and nearly never find 4 at the same time so i never get position.

Er.. 4 at the same time? I thought it was 3?

Guest xander21

Er.. 4 at the same time? I thought it was 3?

Yes, it's 3, 4 is to have altitude ( http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_GPS_satellites_are_required_to_triangulate_a_plan-form_position ).

I saw 4 sometimes but i still don't get position. Maybe connexion was already lost to get position.

I was indoor, near windows and phone wasn't moving.

Is there another apps that could give more details such as when i connect to a satellite and when i lost connexion ?

Could my chips lost signal strength or be half damaged ?

Anyone could use some time to help me to debug my problems ?