[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

It would be more helpful to see the configuration of network interface while connected to AndroidAP. Use "ipconfig /all" command and post output. You can't trace packets when to connection is in the state as in the picture, so this would be useless for now. Are you sure you have enabled "DHCP client" service in windows services?

Yeah, and don't put the connection in Public zone, but in Private zone instead. (Home network). Also your wifi network adapter has to be set for IPv4 with automatic setting of IP and DNS

Edited by C3C0

Guest FINTA96

@C3CO

I've thought that the problem isn't on my computer i thought that is the android source code or anything. It doesn't matter don't work more on this, the room is so good. :P You can see my computer by skype or teamviewer, but nothing happens if native tethering don't work. Please look if you can give me your skype for talk, because i'm interested on develop android... Thank you :)

Edited by FINTA96

Guest WiiSky70

Version 2.81 ROM:

CHANGELOG:

Fix graphical glitches in navbar/statusbar

Fix switching off FM audio in some cases

Update Effem (bugfixes, in-call muting)

(thanks to daemond for the above)

Limit number of hidden apps

Added CM File Manager

That's it folks , the next version of this ROM . But C3C0 will add some bugfixes as well so that's what i got from the ZTE Blade section

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest L.A.W.

C3CO, is there any chance that you can make MIUI ROM as stable as this one? I'm using your MIUI ROM based on CyanogenMod 7.2. But it crashes rather frequently for a daily use.

New build available. This is the final release of this ROM from me.

Changelog 03/04/2013

- the final release

- Limit on number of background apps

--- set to 8 by default in build.prop (sys.mem.max_hidden_apps)

- Fixed rare graphical glitches in navbar/status bar

- Final FM Radio audio routing fixes

- Updated Effem app

- Updated gapps (new Gmail, GooglePlayServices)

--- make sure to uninstall Gmail and GooglePlayServices updates from data partition if present

- Updated SuperSU

--- make sure to uninstall SuperSU update from data partition if present

- Upgrade without wiping data possible

Guest WiiSky70

New build available. This is the final release of this ROM from me.

Changelog 03/04/2013

- the final release

- Limit on number of background apps

--- set to 8 by default in build.prop (sys.mem.max_hidden_apps)

- Fixed rare graphical glitches in navbar/status bar

- Final FM Radio audio routing fixes

- Updated Effem app

- Updated gapps (new Gmail, GooglePlayServices)

--- make sure to uninstall Gmail and GooglePlayServices updates from data partition if present

- Updated SuperSU

--- make sure to uninstall SuperSU update from data partition if present

- Upgrade without wiping data possible

Thanks for all your efforts C3C0 , to make an ready for daily-use Android 4.1 Jelly Bean :)

I wonder what's next for SlimBean :)

Guest TopyZ

Hi, I'm new, and Im trying to instal paranoid jelly on my sisters ZTE SKATE but when I try yo install from zip it says: symlink: some symlinks failed E: Error in /sd/pa_skate-2.81-03APR2013.ZIP (STATUS 7) Instalation aborted

Guest WiiSky70

Any help please? i really want to try out paraniod jelly XD

Go to ZTE's Website and download the ZTE Update tool or download the T Flash Card Upgrade tool to revert your device to the factory condition.

Once done. Setup the device and then download the TPT Helper app from the Play Store . Choose All-in-One "Skate V2A" . Wait and then start the TPT. Easy.

Probably, your system partition is not big enough to run this ROM. It requires 200MB system partition. Use TPT helper from play store and go for "Skate_v2b" layout. Or search in forum. There's a lot of info on repartitioning and TPT flashing.

@wiisky

No need to go for factory first. It's enough to go directly for desired final TPT layout.

Edited by C3C0

Guest omegavesko
C3C0, sorry for the stupid question, but can you create a rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 2? Please!!!

He can't, since he doesn't own one.

Besides, doesn't the Note 2 have a ton of its own ROMs?

C3C0, sorry for the stupid question, but can you create a rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 2? Please!!!

Sure. I'll PM you my address where Note 2 could be sent to :P