[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

Guest mattia107

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, it's joestone's. For some reason he's completely redone the device work instead of fixing bugs in mine. Never really understood why people do that. :P

Guest peterck
Yeah, it's joestone's. For some reason he's completely redone the device work instead of fixing bugs in mine. Never really understood why people do that. :P
Basically this rom has the same bugs as your rom and no changes or upgrade right :huh:

Edited by peterck

Guest Keshavkrs

i flashed it and found some interesting things..

1. you can access settings in locked mode... :P

2.home button doesn't work..

3.temple run didn't hang but got converted to temple walk.

4.led notifications work.

5.battery data is working..

6.default storage is internal. and i can't change it

conclusion--funny rom.

Edited by Keshavkrs

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Joestone was a very good developer for LG GT540 on xda, my first android phone. So I guess one more CM10 developer can't be a bad thing for all of us right? I'm also putting my hopes in those Chinese guys working on ShenDu OS. In fact, all of this is so far beyond my wildest dreams when is comes to my expectations for roms that will be available for G300 when I bought it. Keep up the good work guys, all of you, Dazz, Joestone and everyone else. :-)

Guest semper fidelis

Please stop with the insults. Do not bring anything good.

This ROM runs pretty good. Has several problems:

- 3G not working

- You can not connect to mobile data

- Storage is only internal card

- The system uses too much RAM

- The system does not accept changes BUILD.PROP, not take other scripts without signature (CM9, CM10 from Dazz and INFUSION accept them)

These are issues about which I have found within an hour of use.

Guest Kelthar

So between the current CM10 posted by Daz and the one posted by joestone, Daz's seems to have less bugs?

The ones in joestone's CM10 seem to be much more noticeable and disrupt proper usage much more than Daz's.

Off-topic: Daz, keep up the good work. Pretty sure most of us here love your work and appreciate all of your effort!