[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

Guest mattia107

Guest semper fidelis

I think everyone's acclaimed work depending on how well it does its job. If a developer does its job very well, as it will be appreciated. I do not think anyone should be mad at someone else.

For example, I appreciate it very much Cyda and Dazzle, but that does not hinder me to try on other ROMs. On the other hand, pisses me off so much those who set up Paranoid as no fair play and do not respect other developers. In addition, do not meet that test or those "creations"

Guest joestone

Hi Guys !

This version is just the first public test version . Of course it has bugs which need to fix and was published to the hungarian forum to find more bugs which I found.

Bugs :

- Videorecording does not work

- Screen glitches

- in call volume does not change as expected

- speed is low

- after changing to 2G data and then back to 3G data from settings no 3G data until automatic provider selection is selected and registration to the network is done

- automatic brightness does not decrease the brightness

It is working with 2030 baseband. I created huaweiril2.java from qualcomsharedril.java and the datacall routine is match only with 2030 baseband.

Dazzozo is doing a very great job.

I start it from scratch for fun and learn.

Guest tcpaulh

new kernel ? :)

Yes, who'd have thought Huawei would drop a 3.4 kernel? Of course, the g510 isn't msm7x27a so it's work in progress at the moment but as of last night, it boots. :)

There's been a lot going on, not least of which is the major jump to android 4.2...

Guest raverrr

Yes, who'd have thought Huawei would drop a 3.4 kernel? Of course, the g510 isn't msm7x27a so it's work in progress at the moment but as of last night, it boots. :)

There's been a lot going on, not least of which is the major jump to android 4.2...

I can't even begin to imagine how confusing porting a kernel is lol. I grabbed some source a while back for a look and made the mistake of trying my hand at some kind of config file to enable v...something...split for cm7. big mistake my terminal asked me hundreds of questions none of witch I knew the answer to haha (click, click, deleted lol).