• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

228 posts in this topic

Posted

plusfours_yellowblack.jpg

what the...

Posted

ahh I see... you really are crackers lol

Posted

Nothing extra , in call volume fixed , and screen off animation fixed.

hope about the notification freezes bug

Posted (edited)

Joestone

could you work on maybe try to make CM10. 1 (android 4.2) Huawei Ascend G300 instead of CM10 (android 4.1)

Edited by peterck

Posted (edited)

Joestone

could you work on maybe try to make CM10. 1 (android 4.2) Huawei Ascend G300 instead of CM10 (android 4.1)

I agree. We don't need another CM10, and joestones one seems to be slower and buggier. Please work on 4.2.

Edited by kyan31

Posted

Come on people, don't be greedy, it's better to have bug-free CM10 or CM9, and then continue to 4.2.

Look how far are we now from stock ICS, so just be patient. ;)

Posted

Come on people, don't be greedy, it's better to have bug-free CM10 or CM9, and then continue to 4.2.

Look how far are we now from stock ICS, so just be patient. ;)

Yes, but the point is....

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER CM10 :P

Its pretty stupid to be honest. He should just work on fixing the CM10 we have already rather than making a whole new one. Or he could just make a new ROM. Maybe port AOKP or PAC. That would be nice.

Posted

Is it ok if I post a mirror?

Yes, of course.

I read your post on the hungarian forum. I would like to fix some bugs . When it is done I will publish my sources and will create a new thread and if Dazzozo agree we can merge our codes.

Posted

@Kyan31

We need stable CM (any CM), so why should we care if there's two or more devs for CM? :) Keep god work joestone... ;)

Posted

hope about the notification freezes bug

I did not noticed this bug. When I get an email my phone plays sound , blink the LED in blue . When I open i can pull down the notification bar and can read the arrived message..

Posted

Yes, but the point is....

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER CM10 :P

Its pretty stupid to be honest. He should just work on fixing the CM10 we have already rather than making a whole new one. Or he could just make a new ROM. Maybe port AOKP or PAC. That would be nice.

He can work on whatever he wants. He probably thinks he can do a better job at CM10, or just wants to do it for fun. CM10.1 might also be very difficult to port. None of us have paid him to do this for us, so we really don't deserve any input into the ROM unless he wants it.

Posted

How about home button joe?? Is it fixed in 10-1-13 version?

Posted

He can work on whatever he wants. He probably thinks he can do a better job at CM10, or just wants to do it for fun. CM10.1 might also be very difficult to port. None of us have paid him to do this for us, so we really don't deserve any input into the ROM unless he wants it.

+1

Posted

None of us have paid him to do this for us, so we really don't deserve any input into the ROM unless he wants it.

I hope you're not suggesting that anyone has paid for Daz's work, either.

Posted

New joestone build (11/01) with deep sleep fix http://www.solidfiles.com/d/42913cccd4/ :)

I haven't tried it cos I'm happy with Daz's but am 100% behind any new devs. If they end up working together then so much the better.

Looking forward to shared source :)

Posted

Daz build is not having deep sleep I think

Posted

New Joestone build: http://www.4shared.com/zip/EnFlQyWz/cm-10-20130113-UNOFFICIAL-G300.html?

Changelog:

- dataconnection while switching 2G/3G works fine.

- Including Charger and its customizable color notification LED.

- Videorecording is working.

- Storage is fixed, the internal sd is primary. In the settings all the three storage load is visible

- Expanded desktop is enabled and can be switched on from settings.

- The kgsl updated kernel from 03.08 to 03.11 in

- The HW Vsync function is imported from Dazzozo's kernel.

Posted

Oh.. Joestone this is great! Thank you so much! :D

Posted

Working exellent.Thanx man :D :D :D

Posted

Home button does not do what it is supposed to do ... :( Too bad, new build works so good ...

Posted

Only home button not work? :D That's great news...

Posted

Home button does not do what it is supposed to do ... :( Too bad, new build works so good ...

Home button don't work, automatic brightens don't work and there is no overclocking in this version all rest seams ok and working good.

Hope it well be fixed for next version :)

Posted

How's the In-call volume, cause in Dazz's CM10 it's way too loud for me???

Posted

How's the In-call volume, cause in Dazz's CM10 it's way too loud for me???

In-call volume control works fine, you can increase and decrease sound during call.