[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

Guest mattia107

Guest peterck

Joestone

could you work on maybe try to make CM10. 1 (android 4.2) Huawei Ascend G300 instead of CM10 (android 4.1)

Edited by peterck

Joestone

could you work on maybe try to make CM10. 1 (android 4.2) Huawei Ascend G300 instead of CM10 (android 4.1)

I agree. We don't need another CM10, and joestones one seems to be slower and buggier. Please work on 4.2.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Come on people, don't be greedy, it's better to have bug-free CM10 or CM9, and then continue to 4.2.

Look how far are we now from stock ICS, so just be patient. ;)

Come on people, don't be greedy, it's better to have bug-free CM10 or CM9, and then continue to 4.2.

Look how far are we now from stock ICS, so just be patient. ;)

Yes, but the point is....

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER CM10 :P

Its pretty stupid to be honest. He should just work on fixing the CM10 we have already rather than making a whole new one. Or he could just make a new ROM. Maybe port AOKP or PAC. That would be nice.

Guest joestone

Is it ok if I post a mirror?

Yes, of course.

I read your post on the hungarian forum. I would like to fix some bugs . When it is done I will publish my sources and will create a new thread and if Dazzozo agree we can merge our codes.

Guest joestone

hope about the notification freezes bug

I did not noticed this bug. When I get an email my phone plays sound , blink the LED in blue . When I open i can pull down the notification bar and can read the arrived message..

Yes, but the point is....

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER CM10 :P

Its pretty stupid to be honest. He should just work on fixing the CM10 we have already rather than making a whole new one. Or he could just make a new ROM. Maybe port AOKP or PAC. That would be nice.

He can work on whatever he wants. He probably thinks he can do a better job at CM10, or just wants to do it for fun. CM10.1 might also be very difficult to port. None of us have paid him to do this for us, so we really don't deserve any input into the ROM unless he wants it.

He can work on whatever he wants. He probably thinks he can do a better job at CM10, or just wants to do it for fun. CM10.1 might also be very difficult to port. None of us have paid him to do this for us, so we really don't deserve any input into the ROM unless he wants it.

+1

Guest unaszplodrmann

None of us have paid him to do this for us, so we really don't deserve any input into the ROM unless he wants it.

I hope you're not suggesting that anyone has paid for Daz's work, either.

Guest rale_ts

New Joestone build: http://www.4shared.com/zip/EnFlQyWz/cm-10-20130113-UNOFFICIAL-G300.html?

Changelog:

- dataconnection while switching 2G/3G works fine.

- Including Charger and its customizable color notification LED.

- Videorecording is working.

- Storage is fixed, the internal sd is primary. In the settings all the three storage load is visible

- Expanded desktop is enabled and can be switched on from settings.

- The kgsl updated kernel from 03.08 to 03.11 in

- The HW Vsync function is imported from Dazzozo's kernel.

Guest rale_ts

Home button does not do what it is supposed to do ... :( Too bad, new build works so good ...

Home button don't work, automatic brightens don't work and there is no overclocking in this version all rest seams ok and working good.

Hope it well be fixed for next version :)

Guest rale_ts

How's the In-call volume, cause in Dazz's CM10 it's way too loud for me???

In-call volume control works fine, you can increase and decrease sound during call.