[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

Guest mattia107

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Why? Why does everyone insist on assuming that I've abandoned everything else? I've said it time and time again that I can just merge fixes back in to CM9 which has very little wrong with it anyway.

No. I will work how I want on what I want. I do this for fun, don't take that away from me.

Thumbs up for the last line m8 !!! ;)

Guest peterck

Why? Why does everyone insist on assuming that I've abandoned everything else? I've said it time and time again that I can just merge fixes back in to CM9 which has very little wrong with it anyway.

No. I will work how I want on what I want. I do this for fun, don't take that away from me.

take as long as you want (have fun) , don't mind what others say(bullsh*t).... Do what you please, I'm just happy that you created all those rom for everyone to use which they worked by the way, people shouldn't say any thing bad about them, when they can't even create one themselves. There just act like a couple of spoiled bunch -_-. Anyway keep up the Great Work your doing and keep having fun :L.

23323415.png

I haven't asked for any ETA. I only saw the date of the build in the picture and I asked if it would be released in that date, NOT when!

BTW, that post it's 2 days old, so if nobody said anything untill now, why have you? SHOW OFF!

Guest joandrade

I haven't asked for any ETA. I only saw the date of the build in the picture and I asked if it would be released in that date, NOT when!

BTW, that post it's 2 days old, so if nobody said anything untill now, why have you? SHOW OFF!

I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Guest peterck
no new release yet. I'll keep an eye on it. Joestone did post his source code though so thanks for that :)
joestone is doing a great job with the rom but please can't he focus on making cm10.1 run on Huawei ascend g300... We already have four different jelly bean ROMs. muiui jelly bean rom, shendumod both English and Chinese Roms and finally Dazzo's cm 10 rom...... Joestone can probably make the first cm 10.1 on Huawei ascend g300 :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tcpaulh

no new release yet. I'll keep an eye on it. Joestone did post his source code though so thanks for that :)

Joestone released a new version cm-10-20130210-UNOFFICIAL-G300.zip

Crappy google translation:

The FX has been running camerazoom, if true, could improve the left to the 3G data connection. The wifi was still not perfect. Randomly comes out of the freeze remains.

Untested by me

Guest fillwatertank

some guys have been tested on the hungarian forum, and they said that its blazing fast, faster than any other g300 CM-s, but the wifi freeze didn't solve. although haven't pull out the battery, it drops a reboot. after freezing :/ (work still in progress.)

Guest CommeRestus

some guys have been tested on the hungarian forum, and they said that its blazing fast, faster than any other g300 CM-s, but the wifi freeze didn't solve. although haven't pull out the battery, it drops a reboot. after freezing :/ (work still in progress.)

Can u post link to that forum plz?

+

There's no "usb storage" connection to PC, and I just can't see any config about default storage?...Panorama has glitches...But, UI is way faster than CM10 by Dazzo...

There's no "usb storage" connection to PC

Even if you try

Home screen > Menu soft button > System settings > Storage > Menu soft button > USB computer connection and then check, say, Mass storage?

No, there's no mass storage...only MTP and camera... :(

OK. I don't have this ROM but I know that some people didn't realise that you need to press the Menu soft button in Storage options to see additional options...

Guest fillwatertank

Now that we have CM10.1, I think Joestone should work on something else.

maybe he will. but i think he learns a lot during developing this stuff. he can uses those exp, in his future works. so IMO its not useless at all.