[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

how is this the best rom? have you tried all roms (baidu, infusion, CM10.1, etc)?

I've tried every other rom but this one proved to be the best, there is simply no bugs and works great.

Guest billyboy2468

i agree apacer,tried them all and this is by far the best,battery life superbt.the odd restart but that happens with all the roms ive tried,well done that man

Guest NikitoGR

I didn't tried any other rom as this rom, in OP are written the features instead of others that only provide a download link etc. It's the only with info. That should do the other devs in the g300 devs to be an attractive and make clear to us what are the rom's bugs, what tweaks has, what are the great features that Dev added while the others don't have it...

how is this the best rom? have you tried all roms (baidu, infusion, CM10.1, etc)?

People have different opinions mate, and all ROMs are different. Baidu has a good interface, cyanogenmod has lots of features, my ROM is very fast and has good battery.

I didn't tried any other rom as this rom, in OP are written the features instead of others that only provide a download link etc. It's the only with info. That should do the other devs in the g300 devs to be an attractive and make clear to us what are the rom's bugs, what tweaks has, what are the great features that Dev added while the others don't have it...

I do this so people ask me less questions, since I go to school, I can't always reply to peoples comments :P

???? every rom on here has a list of its features apart from CM,

think you must of not noticed the "show" button that most people use, pressing it reveals the features etc.. makes the first post less cluttered ;)

like this below \/\/\/

HELLO!!!

you know you can have the rom pre-rooted ? (no need for superuser.zip after installing the rom)

if you where having problems, you just need to do this

in your roms updater-script

add this line with the other symlinks

symlink("/system/xbin/su","/system/bin/su");
[/code] now find this > set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/su"); [b]and add this below it[/b]
[code]
set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/bin/su");
add superSU / superuser.apk to the rom and it will be pre-rooted from boot also, your init.d scripts wont be working as you don't have the permissions set for them in your rom's updater-script add this to your updater-script for your init.d scripts, and do the same for any new binary's / scripts you add to the rom or they wont work

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/net_buffer");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/ram_optimize");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/remount_fullext4");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/S70darky_zipalign");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/S98system_tweak");
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/sqlite_optimize");
[/code]

Guest mr_mufy

hi kyan31.

Does the R# have really the Storage bug fix?

Does any one uses the Cydas mod Link2Int on this rom?

I really can't install the mod to work....

hi kyan31.

Does the R# have really the Storage bug fix?

Does any one uses the Cydas mod Link2Int on this rom?

I really can't install the mod to work....

If the storage bug you're referring to is the one where your phone switches back from SD Card to internal storage after reboot, I don't believe anyone has 'solved' that. It happens on ICS ROMS when you are using a large or slow SD card. My phone had this bug until yesterday when I swapped the SD cards between my G300 and my ZTE Blade. With the smaller but faster SD card in the G300, the default storage now remains as SD Card after a reboot.

Guest mr_mufy

If the storage bug you're referring to is the one where your phone switches back from SD Card to internal storage after reboot, I don't believe anyone has 'solved' that. It happens on ICS ROMS when you are using a large or slow SD card. My phone had this bug until yesterday when I swapped the SD cards between my G300 and my ZTE Blade. With the smaller but faster SD card in the G300, the default storage now remains as SD Card after a reboot.

It's that error.

That doesn't make iny sence.

I have tested all the Roms for G300 in this forum and only on the Stock based roms this error ocur.

And not on all The ICS roms

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Hey guys ! I sometimes notice that, when listening to music (with phones or not), the volume goes a bit down and then , after a while (or sometimes not) it goes back to the "normal state" .... Any fixes or known bug ? you think it could be from the EQ ? (i've got it all in the maximum, so i wouldn't have trouble finding some stats :P )

you know you can have the rom pre-rooted ? (no need for superuser.zip after installing the rom)

if you where having problems, you just need to do this

in your roms updater-script

add this line with the other symlinks

symlink("/system/xbin/su","/system/bin/su");

now find this > set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/su"); and add this below it

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/bin/su");

add superSU / superuser.apk to the rom and it will be pre-rooted from boot also, your init.d scripts wont be working as you don't have the permissions set for them in your rom's updater-script add this to your updater-script for your init.d scripts, and do the same for any new binary's / scripts you add to the rom or they wont work

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/net_buffer");

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/ram_optimize");

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/remount_fullext4");

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/S70darky_zipalign");

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/S98system_tweak");

set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/system/etc/init.d/sqlite_optimize");

Oh OK, I will add these lines to R4. Thanks :)

just installed the rom, so far its good

is it possible to install the "Chronus" widget from CM10.1 on this rom?

Probably, but you won't be able to access its settings.

Actually, to access the settings, you can download a launcher (Nova, apex, ADW) and then use the activities feature. You can then add a icon to your home that allpws you to open the chronus settings.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Probably, but you won't be able to access its settings.

Actually, to access the settings, you can download a launcher (Nova, apex, ADW) and then use the activities feature. You can then add a icon to your home that allpws you to open the chronus settings.

I've heard the Chronus is now called ''cLock'' due to copyright reasons

i flashed the toggles zip, then i wiped data/factory, but i still dont see the toggles??

edit: these are the toggles that appear when you slide down the notification bar, right? i cant see them even after flashing the zip...

Edited by y4ss1n

i flashed the toggles zip, then i wiped data/factory, but i still dont see the toggles??

edit: these are the toggles that appear when you slide down the notification bar, right? i cant see them even after flashing the zip...

You flashed these toggles right? Not the ones in the addons section?

Remember to +1 and rate the thread if you like the ROM, thanks :)

Edited by kyan31