[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

dont have toggles kyan31

kyan31 this is the only rom that I am always without toggles

Did you flash the original toggles? The one in the FIRST POST not the one in the addons?

Guest VoltresS

Hello everyone, the weirdest thing happen to me so I'm gonna share it here.

I've flashed de Gtalk zip from add ons, and after the reboot the SD card keep changing to internal got fixed. I've rebooted like 10 times and it is keeping the SD card as storage. Gtalk although, doesn't appear after the flash (I re flashed and it is the same). Any ideas?

I'm really happy about it, I prefer the SD fix to Gtalk which I would only test it. Can someone with the same problem as I, try doing the same?

Edited by VoltresS

Hello everyone, the weirdest thing happen to me so I'm gonna share it here.

I've flashed de Gtalk zip from add ons, and after the reboot the SD card keep changing to internal got fixed. I've rebooted like 10 times and it is keeping the SD card as storage. Gtalk although, doesn't appear after the flash (I re flashed and it is the same). Any ideas?

I'm really happy about it, I prefer the SD fix to Gtalk which I would only test it. Can someone with the same problem as I, try doing the same?

OK...that's weird? Could you have a look inside the Gtalk zip? Go to system/app and there should be a talk.apk.

Guest VoltresS

OK...that's weird? Could you have a look inside the Gtalk zip? Go to system/app and there should be a talk.apk.

Just checked, there is no talk.apk in the directorie :huh: Checking the zip, what should I be looking for? in the zip the olny apk is a ToolBox.apk

Edited by VoltresS

Just checked, there is no talk.apk in the directorie :huh: Checking the zip, what should I be looking for? in the zip the olny apk is a ToolBox.apk

WTF :ph34r:

I must of uploaded the wrong zip, and it seems I have also made an accidental fix for the SD. However, the Toolbox.apk shouldn't even interfere with the storage, so I'm puzzled.

Guest VoltresS

WTF :ph34r:

I must of uploaded the wrong zip, and it seems I have also made an accidental fix for the SD. However, the Toolbox.apk shouldn't even interfere with the storage, so I'm puzzled.

That's kind cool, let's just wait and hope that somebody else can confirm this too :D

Increase touchscreen sensitivity

Is increasing the sensitivity a difficult thing to do in a mod rom for the G300? My other phone (Jiayu G2S) is probably too sensitive, but the G300 is not sensitive enough. It takes way too much contact to click a button, and I'd like to change that. I did some searching, but I haven't found enough details to figure it out. So any link to info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Is increasing the sensitivity a difficult thing to do in a mod rom for the G300? My other phone (Jiayu G2S) is probably too sensitive, but the G300 is not sensitive enough. It takes way too much contact to click a button, and I'd like to change that. I did some searching, but I haven't found enough details to figure it out. So any link to info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Well the Supremacy Trilogy script 'supposedly' increases touch sensitivity. You can find it here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1928200

Thanks much. I'll have a look.

Both the stock rom and CM9 seem too insensitive to me.

Maybe I should just try this rom.

You might as well try it, see what you think.

Hi Kyan31,

Got my phone working after a stock reflash and the re-root, but I decided to flash stock+ because your rom doesn't t include any stock apps, such a All Backup. Any chance of you including these in your next build?

Thanks, Rin.

Hi Kyan31,

Got my phone working after a stock reflash and the re-root, but I decided to flash stock+ because your rom doesn't t include any stock apps, such a All Backup. Any chance of you including these in your next build?

Thanks, Rin.

I could make a flashable zip for you.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Hey kyan ! first of all, i still think this is an awesome rom, v5 is great !

But i got some problems : i can't take photos, it says i have to mount usb memory first , and i cannot access the gallery, it says "SD card unmounted or not present", but this is stupid, because i have the sd card on and mounted, i listened to music not much time ago .... I will try to format the sd card ,.. anymore ideas ?

Hey kyan ! first of all, i still think this is an awesome rom, v5 is great !

But i got some problems : i can't take photos, it says i have to mount usb memory first , and i cannot access the gallery, it says "SD card unmounted or not present", but this is stupid, because i have the sd card on and mounted, i listened to music not much time ago .... I will try to format the sd card ,.. anymore ideas ?

What SD card do you have?

Guest Miki Bakaiki

What SD card do you have?

A kingston 8gb one

Just tried again, with the sdcard formated and the same happens .... weird thing is : today morning, i listened to music , and my music is all in the sd card ..... wtf !?

Also, i couldn't download a pdf from my dropbox because it said i had no memory left, and none of my "memorys" are at even half !!

Edited by Miki Bakaiki

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Has the sd card worked normally on any other roms, or is this the first one you've tried it with?

No, i've had this card for a while, everytime it worked great !!! Dunno if it's only with this rom though ... it does work on the pc ...