[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I'll try and see if works, will give feedback :) thanks kyan !!

EDIT : Nop, that zip didn't make any changes ... still the same... can't open gallery, cant download pdfs, cant open music .... tried with another sd card and the same thing happens .... could it be the rom or the phone ? :s

EDIT : Nop, that zip didn't make any changes ... still the same... can't open gallery, cant download pdfs, cant open music .... tried with another sd card and the same thing happens .... could it be the rom or the phone ? :s

Try turning the phone on without the SD card inside, and then put the SD card in while it is still on.

Guest PCTechRoss

Some CyanLightning teasers ^_^

post-969101-0-82951900-1361237138_thumb.post-969101-0-44227700-1361237678_thumb.

Based on CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2 Jellybean)

Features (so far, i'm gonna add a lot more)

• Supremacy Trilogy script
  • Awesome Beats
  • Zipaligned
  • Stripped lots of junk
  • Modified Gapps
  • New theme
  • Init.d support and scripts
  • Build.prop tweaks
  • OTA updates
  • Obviously more is going to be added

I won't be releasing it now, as I just started an hour ago, but it is looking good so far. I hope it all goes well :wub:

Ohh so this is what you are talking about, i was confused with all the ''cyanlightning'' stuff.

I could whip up some custom wallpapers for you :) and maybe a new logo. Also the name.. what about 'Thunder ROM' or 'Blaze ROM' just some ideas.

please remove trebuchet launcher and add nova/apex, beacouse trebuchet lag like hell.

Are you familiar with root explorer? If you are, you could just move the nova/apex APK to system/app, and then delete the trebuchet.apk.

Guest blademaster123

1 wallpaper for the ROM, its an edited version of a CM wallpaper made on my Nexus 7 using pics art :P . I'm trying to make the cracks yellow to look like lightning and maybe add text

post-997157-13614659563351_thumb.jpg