[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest blademaster123

That's odd, I clicked on it right now on my nexus and it worked, that's the link on how to create live wallpapers. And to answer your previous question ,yes.

The link works if I refresh the page after gettign the error.

PS So we download V4 not V5? Or is it labelled wrong?

Wanna give this a whirl now as I am backing up my SLIM ROM.

Edited by ptoner

Hey! Is there any chance you'll add themes to this rom? I want to flash it on my girlfriend's phone, but she wants to stick with CM for her purple theme :-P

its close to impossible on a stock based rom (smali hacks), it would need to be included in the ROM's source then built...

so AOSP based roms are the only option for that

i would love to see native android get theme support... its the one thing android is lacking for me :(

Sorry for not replying here, anyway:

The link works if I refresh the page after gettign the error.

PS So we download V4 not V5? Or is it labelled wrong?

Wanna give this a whirl now as I am backing up my SLIM ROM.

V5 is actually 4, sorry I labelled it wong. OP updated. Are you having problems with solidfiles?

Is it easy to make Live wallpapers

It's hard to make one from scratch, but you could modify an existing one easily. If you want to know how, I could tell you.

Lol

I still think Thunder Rom is best (Thunder and Lightning)

Also Kyan I'll save the wallpapers as PSD's so its easy to edit the text]

I will probably use thunder ROM as it relates most to lighting, also thanks for taking the time to make wallpapers. If you can, modify some of the existing CM wallpapers, I like Cid :wub:

Kyan, i got no luck with any of the things you said !!! help, anyone, please !

I really have no idea, I have an 8GB SD card too, and Lightning works fine. Are you sure you haven't installed any rouge apps that might be stopping the SD card from mounting? Link2sd/Link2Int 'might' cause this to happen, it's a theory :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest blademaster123

I'm sorry for something completely random but kyanogen mod as a name not the ROM name just a name

Oh yeah and if people here like to listen to music or game try noozoxide rewire pro it works really well on my nexus. Its on the play store

Edited by blademaster123

Tone picker not working (FC upon start or by ringtone settings) on v4. Several random FCs during phone usage (mainly when using memory hungry apps like Facebook or Firefox ).

Otherwise the best Rom out there.

Tone picker not working (FC upon start or by ringtone settings) on v4. Several random FCs during phone usage (mainly when using memory hungry apps like Facebook or Firefox ).

Otherwise the best Rom out there.

What is the tone picker?

EDIT: You mean the ringtone picker?

Edited by kyan31

What is the tone picker?

EDIT: You mean the ringtone picker?

I think he does mean ringtone picker. I've also found on mine that I can't choose any ringtones or notification tones. It just gives me the option of silent. I've been messing around with it though so I didn't bother to report it as I figured I'd done something to cause it. Had few FC's too on but nothing that I really bothered taking notice of.. I'm using Nova launcher.

I decided to go with the name "Electra" for the new ROM, it's short and sweet. Thanks Blademaster123 for the name :)

Some test wallpapers (I'm eager to see PcTechRoss' ones)

post-969101-0-54748800-1361562131_thumb.

post-969101-0-79043300-1361562137_thumb.

I like the blue one better :wub:

Edited by kyan31

Guest blademaster123

Np mate, anything to help you :)

by the way how did you change the colour of the background

also can i make different colours for the current boot animation?

Edited by blademaster123

I think he does mean ringtone picker. I've also found on mine that I can't choose any ringtones or notification tones. It just gives me the option of silent. I've been messing around with it though so I didn't bother to report it as I figured I'd done something to cause it. Had few FC's too on but nothing that I really bothered taking notice of.. I'm using Nova launcher.

A clean install did the trick for me.

Do these apps work on other ROMs?

Sure, and they also used to on your 3.5... An uninstall/reinstall does the trick, but once it force closes you can't start it until you reboot.