[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest kieranswhite
If your looking for more wallpapers here is the one I am using at the moment,

post-913969-0-13099600-1362786510_thumb.

here is a croped version to fit the G300 display

post-913969-0-25046700-1362785471_thumb.

What theme / launcher are you using?

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, do you know what .png is used for the background part of the notification toggles (the 4.2.2 ones)? I wan't to make them slightly transparent, it might look cool.

Oh, and do you know who made the wallpaper?

to change the quick settings tile color

projects\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable\qs_tile_background.xml

the first two digits of a hex color in android control the transparency, the last 6 is the actual hex code of the color

ff = solid color

00 = invisible

work in-between those values to get the transparency you want, for example #99000000 would be half transparent black

not sure who atually made the wallpaper, i just found it on here yesterday

http://www.wallz.eu/...s/168­0­x1050

Guest blademaster123
A wallpaper I just made:

post-969101-0-18893100-1362788758_thumb.

Just thought i'd mess around with GIMP, there's a lot of features in the tabs I never even knew about.

I have a full res one if anyone wants it.

how did you make that???? it looks gorgeous

Guest blademaster123
Well if you like that you'll like...
from what I could see from your blurred wallpaper it looked amazing, if thats what you mean

and that wallpaper from above (tillaz's one) isf rom africa hitech, searched it in google.

Edited by blademaster123

Guest kyan31

to change the quick settings tile color

projects\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable\qs_tile_background.xml

the first two digits of a hex color in android control the transparency, the last 6 is the actual hex code of the color

ff = solid color

00 = invisible

work in-between those values to get the transparency you want, for example #99000000 would be half transparent black

not sure who atually made the wallpaper, i just found it on here yesterday

http://www.wallz.eu/...s/168­0­x1050

Thanks tillaz :)

Guest kyan31
how did you make that???? it looks gorgeous

Lol does it really look that good :lol:

Anyway, all I did is use the glossy effect on a CID head I cut out, and then I used colourize to make it green. I made the eyes slightly transparent by using the opacity tool, and I believe the background is actually one I just saw on Google :P

Guest blademaster123

Lol does it really look that good :lol:

Anyway, all I did is use the glossy effect on a CID head I cut out, and then I used colourize to make it green. I made the eyes slightly transparent by using the opacity tool, and I believe the background is actually one I just saw on Google :P

oh i thought you made the background :P but it still looks awesome

Guest thejaimes111

Kyan, I have been busy these days, when I entered MoDaCo I arrived to your post and I saw your lastest changelog and I feel so glad to see that now you have one of the best custom ICS roms for G300, even for me is THE BEST :D.

It's a shame that I can't invert so many time on my MeijaICS rom...

Keep up the good work :)

Regards !! :P

PS: I have given rep to your two first post here ^^

Guest kyan31

Kyan, I have been busy these days, when I entered MoDaCo I arrived to your post and I saw your lastest changelog and I feel so glad to see that now you have one of the best custom ICS roms for G300, even for me is THE BEST biggrin.png.

It's a shame that I can't invert so many time on my MeijaICS rom...

Keep up the good work smile.png

Regards !! tongue.png

PS: I have given rep to your two first post here ^^

Thanks dude, it's so nice for a fellow developer to say that, kudos for the rep as well, i'll do the same. Thanks again :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest nitso

I have an issue with gps, sometime don't find any sat.Is it common with G300?

EDIT:Fixed ,nothing wrong with the phone

Edited by nitso

Guest tillaz

What value is used for 25% transparency? I think I saw somewhere that is was #d8 or #8d, I can't even remember properly.

i would say

4c = 25%

99 = 50%

c4 =75%

Guest razzos

Sorry for double post about the same thing, but isn't there any way to enable changing songs via holding volume buttons (when screen is off)? It would really make a HUGE difference for me...

Guest kyan31
Sorry for double post about the same thing, but isn't there any way to enable changing songs via holding volume buttons (when screen is off)? It would really make a HUGE difference for me...

There is a mod on XDA that allows you to do this, I'll try an find it for you later.

Guest kyan31
just installed, seems nice so far, but i cant choose an mp3 as a ringtone. Is it possible?

It should be, what method are you using to do this? I can't really look into it as I don't use lightning, I'm working on a Jellybean ROM so I use that.

Guest ficko98

it is possible, if u haven't that option in setting u can download app called mp3 picker from GPlay, then go to settings-sounds-ringtone ad ten select mp3 picker.