[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Damn Huawei suck at fixing things

To be honest, they probably never tried to fix things. They had other Quad core phones to support so they forgot about the G300, it's very lazy of them.

Guest smweb

Oh, an you say "next rom". What would that next ROM be :)

While I don't plan to make another ROM after Electra, (just for a little while) I'm all up to suggestions.

After two great ROMs, basing something on the now open source Shendu can be an option!

Guest kyan31

After two great ROMs, basing something on the now open source Shendu can be an option!

But shendu is crap. I heared that it has no VSYNC and maybe even no project butter, what does shendu have to offer that CM10.1 doesn't.

Guest kyan31

how are electra battery?

Well battery was vastly increased with the new CMR3 update, and Electra also has some light battery tweaks, so the battery should be pretty good. I'm not on my R3 Electra build as a daily rom (yet) so I can't really give you proper battery stats.

Guest PCTechRoss

Well battery was vastly increased with the new CMR3 update, and Electra also has some light battery tweaks, so the battery should be pretty good. I'm not on my R3 Electra build as a daily rom (yet) so I can't really give you proper battery stats.

Is the R3 rebase complete now then?

Guest kyan31

When are you thinking about create a topic for electra and when you will realease that?

I'm gonna release it at 07:25 2/15/1996, I feel this is a good release date :)

What do you think my friend?

Guest Symao96

I'm gonna release it at 07:25 2/15/1996, I feel this is a good release date :)

What do you think my friend?

I'm just asking because since the moment you will release that sooner we can say the most important bugs, and solve the problem and make a functional rom. I'm curious about your rom, I think I will love it

Guest kyan31

I'm just asking because since the moment you will release that sooner we can say the most important bugs, and solve the problem and make a functional rom. I'm curious about your rom, I think I will love it

There are no bugs though :/

Guest kyan31

why i think that sound in call is to low in lightning rom?

It's a problem with the stock rom, try changing some build.prop settings and see what happens. Theres not much I can do about it.

Guest kyan31

Even better, So, it will be ready to daily use. Awesome! I'm waiting for a quality JB rom

Maybe I phrased it wrong:

Electra will bring 'no extra bugs' meaning the bugs in CM10.1 will still be present, but those will be the only bugs. Actually Electra uses a camera workaround (The camera from ICS) so the camera 'bug' is gone.

Guest Symao96

Maybe I phrased it wrong:

Electra will bring 'no extra bugs' meaning the bugs in CM10.1 will still be present, but those will be the only bugs. Actually Electra uses a camera workaround (The camera from ICS) so the camera 'bug' is gone.

what's the other bugs?

Guest kyan31

what's the other bugs?

Any bugs which are in CMR3. However the camera bug will not b there anymore as I am using a different camera apk.

Guest Pyntux

Any bugs which are in CMR3. However the camera bug will not b there anymore as I am using a different camera apk.

That's nice... ;)

Guest kyan31

I had to go out at 2 pm, but I'm back home now, so now I can continue finalizing Electra.

Any requests for last minute features/tweaks/addons etc.