[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

kyan hows r3 coming on? will it be ready today.

Its going good, I'm just working out how to add 'reboot to recovery' in the power menu. I cant find any info on how to do it :P

Guest kieranswhite

Its going good, I'm just working out how to add 'reboot to recovery' in the power menu. I cant find any info on how to do it :P

Ask tillaz he did that on his infusion ROM

Guest dannchelu

I dont think is a priority to add this in power menu , there is a app in the playstore named Rebooter who made the same thing.

Guest Miki Bakaiki

i have an app that does that aswell, i downloaded it from this forum, i think a user did it ... maybe it has some info on it (maybe, i'm just saying.. i don't quite get this about apps :P)

The ROM is finally done, but I may not get it uploaded until tomorrow. Sorry about that. The new release contains:

OTA updates

Fixed Default storage bug

Fixed JB transitions

New beats audio logo

Removed Huawei OTA update system

New clock font

New toggles theme

Removed Talk.apk

Stripped junk files from Huawei wallpaper app (Now 10mb smaller)

New images for USB connected screen

Other things I cant remember

Guest Costy88031

The ROM is finally done, but I may not get it uploaded until tomorrow. Sorry about that. The new release contains:

OTA updates

Fixed Default storage bug

Fixed JB transitions

New beats audio logo

Removed Huawei OTA update system

New clock font

New toggles theme

Removed Talk.apk

Stripped junk files from Huawei wallpaper app (Now 10mb smaller)

New images for USB connected screen

Other things I cant remember

You add toggles?Or you speak about huawei toggles?

I'm probably going to have the build uploaded at around 6:30pm as I have school, and I may add some extra stuff to the ROM as a bonus.

I tested the OTA feature and it works well :D

Guest PCTechRoss

I'm probably going to have the build uploaded at around 6:30pm as I have school, and I may add some extra stuff to the ROM as a bonus.

I tested the OTA feature and it works well :D

can you remove the volume wake feature as it is buggy when turning the volume up/down when locked ty

Guest PCTechRoss

Why remove volume wake?i tink everyone like that feature

is it too hard to press the unlock button? Edited by PCTechRoss

kyan i wouldnt worry about little things, like quick rebooter and vol unlock etc, the main thing is to get the rom stable and rock solid, people can add/remove add ons as they please. I look forward to r3.

Guest RussellS

kyan i wouldnt worry about little things, like quick rebooter and vol unlock etc, the main thing is to get the rom stable and rock solid, people can add/remove add ons as they please. I look forward to r3.

I totally agree.

Why you remove talk.apk?

Regards

I will make a flashable zip for it. Some people (like me) don't use it, so it just uses up space.

Edited by kyan31