[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

CM9 Modified Keyboard:

DOWNLOAD

This keyboard should have more language dictionaries, and it should be better overall. Thanks Tillaz for the upload smile.png

Instructions:

Delete both LatinIME files from system/app

if you add this code to the updater-script under the part where it says "mount system" you can have it delete the .apk automatically

delete("/system/app/example.apk");

just change example.apk to what you want the zip to remove

Guest PCTechRoss

Wow, after locking nova in memory and installing the CM9 keyboard, my phone is as smooth as butter...literally :blink:

The multitasking-apps-viewer-thingy can now be slid away smoothly, and there is no stutter in transitions or scrolling through my apps. This really is quite fast if I have to be honest :D

Also, the keyboard responses instantly when I type. Before, I would have a stutter when typing a letter, but now its smooth like typing on an iPhone.

will this come as a default in R4

@opa it still doesn't seem to have Hungarian, but the keyboard is a lot more responsive now.

its okay, that is not a very big deal... just a useful feature to have... but I will give it a try if its really smoother than current version

oh, and its oba, not opa :P

its okay, that is not a very big deal... just a useful feature to have... but I will give it a try if its really smoother than current version

oh, and its oba, not opa :P

Oh right lol, that stupid gangnam style has my mind twisted :lol:

will this come as a default in R4

The keyboard will. If you want to lock the launcher in memory, just download your chosen launcher, and go to settings. There should be an option to lock it in memory.

In Nova, it is called 'aggressive desktop'

Edited by kyan31

if you add this code to the updater-script under the part where it says "mount system" you can have it delete the .apk automatically

delete("/system/app/example.apk");

just change example.apk to what you want the zip to remove

OK, I will definitely remember that for later :lol:

Edited by kyan31

Guest PaulMilbank

Just go until you feel it is finished and you are happy with it. That is what I have done with my kernel. Chances are not many people are using it now, but I just wanted to make it complete and sort out the things I felt were wrong with it. Once CM9/10/10.1 get the bug with bluetooth not putting calls through to the headset sorted, I will move to that full time and start playing with the jellybean/3.4 kernel.

Guest VoltresS

Guys, do you think I should continue updating this ROM? Now that CM10.1 is out, I'm sure everyone is using that...right?

Yeah, I think you should continue your work, I mean, all CM aren't still bug free and don't even have half of the features of your rom. And most importantly the market, I've already buy games that due to the Desire HD thing will not appear if I have CM. This rom of yours is taking the chance of being the best optimized, stable and fast based stock rom for our Ascend so you you have the disponibility I think you should take the shot because like me many will prefer stability and all this features to CM right now.

And when you finished it you can make a lightning rom based on CM 10.1 with all this stuff... Just sayin :P

Greetings

OK, I will continue the ROM. Thanks for the replies. I will continue the ROM once Tillaz posts a tutorial on how to add reboot to recovery etc.

reboot recovery is'nt that important i would work on other things that can improve the phone. im sure you knw what i mean!

i have now moved on to buidu rom but i really like your rom also, might come back later...

Edited by yaqh

Guest WiiSky70

OK, I will continue the ROM. Thanks for the replies. I will continue the ROM once Tillaz posts a tutorial on how to add reboot to recovery etc.

And you really should continue development on this ROM . With so many great ROMs available for the Huawei G300 , this one got potential , i think all your

work should be done you're tempeting me to buy an G300 ;)

Guest WiiSky70

reboot recovery is'nt that important i would work on other things that can improve the phone. im sure you knw what i mean!

i have now moved on to buidu rom but i really like your rom also, might come back later...

Reboot Recovery is handy in some cases. Imagine if you done any demage due to your formats ?

Guest vts_free

After a lot of searching and reading I installed your ROM, and I find it great. Keep up the good work! Who cares CM?... 8Đ

Guest vts_free

Guys, I'm looking for a 2 way call recorder app which works well with this ROM, any advises?

I had no luck with Total Recall and Call Recorder Full...

Thanks.

Guys, I'm looking for a 2 way call recorder app which works well with this ROM, any advises?

I had no luck with Total Recall and Call Recorder Full...

Thanks.

You could ask Tillaz how to do it, he has 2 way recording in his infusion ROM.

Guest PCTechRoss

You could ask Tillaz how to do it, he has 2 way recording in his infusion ROM.

Although I'm using 10.1 I'd still like to see R4 for the ICS users, and would there ever be a Lightning V2 which was 4.2