[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

can u link me?

CM9 Modified Keyboard:

Solidfiles - DOWNLOAD

This keyboard should have more language dictionaries, and it should be better overall. Thanks Tillaz for the upload :)

Instructions:

Delete both LatinIME files from system/app

1. Flash zip in recovery

2. Reboot

3. Go to settings, language and input, and then choose the keyboard.

@oba it still doesn't seem to have Hungarian, but the keyboard is a lot more responsive now.

30/01/2013:

I updated the zip, so now it deletes the old LatinIME files automatically. Sorry I couldn't do this before, I completely forgot :lol:. Just flash it, and your done :)

the reboot icon is actually in "framework-res-hwext.apk"

under >>> res\drawable\hw_ic_restart.png

wink.png

THANK YOU!

*facepalm* I feel so stupid :P

Thanks again dude :)

Now I can actually get on with some progress, I had a really crappy looking reboot logo before, but now I have replaced it and it looks good ;)

hows v4 looking.when do reckon you will have it finish?

hows v4 looking.when do reckon you will have it finish?

Right now, i'm uploading it :P

Upload is going at 130Kbps (56% done)

Edited by kyan31

DONE!

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

• Init.d now enabled
  • Superuser enabled by default
  • New icons throughout
  • Smoothness tweak added
  • CM9 Keyboard added
  • New Lightning ROM wallpapers by PcTechRoss
  • New build.prop tweaks
  • New notification toggles (Samsung Style)
  • Fixed storage *fingers crossed*
  • New boot animation
  • Other small changes

If you like Lightning ROM 3.5, Please +1 the thread if you haven't already, or you can rate the thread at the top of the page. Thanks :)

If the OTA update doesn't work, please tell me ASAP, and if you hate the new boot animation, please tell me :P

P.s If the smoothness tweak works well for you, great! If it doesn't, use the 'smoothness tweak remover' in the addons section. Thanks.

Edited by kyan31

Would someone be able to upload Lightning ROM 3.5 to another website besides Solidfiles? One of the lightning ROM users is not able to use Solidfiles, and Mediafire has a 200MB limit so I cant upload it myself. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could do it, thanks.

Edited by kyan31

Nope sadly not. It says "error downloading files" or something about the md5

Apparently Solidfiles doesn't work for you, so that might be the problem. My OTA update server is based on Solidfiles.

Guest Aaron Fenn

Apparently Solidfiles doesn't work for you, so that might be the problem. My OTA update server is based on Solidfiles.

That would be the reason why :(

Anyone having success with OTA? Remember that it is based on Solidfiles, so if Solidfiles doesn't work for you, the OTA update wont work either.

OTA works perfectly for me. Download and install went fine. Storage fix is working (not that I had any problem with the old "wrong" storage labels :) )

I like the new boot animation and I like wallpapers too :) I'm using the yellow one, its cool :)

Idea for future releases: included addons and a settings to switch them on/off. Like battery mods (I'm using circle battery mod), or toogle skins...etc. You know, it would be awesome to have a "Ligthning" menu in settings and to be able to change things on the go.

But anyway, thanks for your work Kyan, it is a great rom, this update is very good. My favourite rom for our device, so please keep up the good work! :)

Edited by oba

Could people please upload the add-ons to another site as solid files doesn't work? Thanks :)

I will have to to this later today. Did PACOSH's link work for you?

Edited by kyan31

OTA works perfectly for me. Download and install went fine. Storage fix is working (not that I had any problem with the old "wrong" storage labels :) )

I like the new boot animation and I like wallpapers too :) I'm using the yellow one, its cool :)

Idea for future releases: included addons and a settings to switch them on/off. Like battery mods (I'm using circle battery mod), or toogle skins...etc. You know, it would be awesome to have a "Ligthning" menu in settings and to be able to change things on the go.

But anyway, thanks for your work Kyan, it is a great rom, this update is very good. My favourite rom for our device, so please keep up the good work! :)

I'm glad the OTA update actually worked :lol:

i wouldn't mind trying this, i wonder how it compares with other current roms, im using badui and that seems great, i would to know what the battery life is like on this?