[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

I will try to make a fix for the storage, I might just pull the files from CM9 :lol:

It would be great if you could. I don't think anyone has managed to fix the storage reverting to internal on stock based roms.

Guest TangerineTractor

how does this rom compare with other roms, I'm using badui but has slight keyboard/contacts lag but battery is great.

how is the battery on this one?

i know there's also slim rom and also cm10.1 which has few issues. has anyone tried all these and would comment whether this one is any better.

Yaqh - you can't just keep going on each thread for a new rom and asking how fast it is and how good battery life is! You need to try them for yourself - it really all depemds on what apps you use, how you use them... I have some core apps that I load up and try, see how the rom feels. For example, I install opera mobile, load it up, close it, kill the process, and see how long it takes to open again, and I do this half a dozen times. Most roms take 2-3 seconds to open it, some slow up after a few repeated close and opens... so I tend to ditch the rom at that point, as it's obviously not managing te resources as well as others.

Take a CWM backup of whatever you're happy with, try a new rom, and if you're not happy, restore your old one. People will always feed back their thoughs, but you don;t need to keep asking!

Guest Redrabit

I'm not sure what you mean :P

Are you referring to the keyboard sounds?

I mean when we enter the settings menu and clicking on storage, visualization, sound, security, date etc.. And I mean that this sound

Yaqh - you can't just keep going on each thread for a new rom and asking how fast it is and how good battery life is! You need to try them for yourself - it really all depemds on what apps you use, how you use them... I have some core apps that I load up and try, see how the rom feels. For example, I install opera mobile, load it up, close it, kill the process, and see how long it takes to open again, and I do this half a dozen times. Most roms take 2-3 seconds to open it, some slow up after a few repeated close and opens... so I tend to ditch the rom at that point, as it's obviously not managing te resources as well as others.

Take a CWM backup of whatever you're happy with, try a new rom, and if you're not happy, restore your old one. People will always feed back their thoughs, but you don;t need to keep asking!

yes sorry for keep asking i just wanted to get people view before testing, you mentioned that slim is your current fall back, what does this one has that other dont?

yes sorry for keep asking i just wanted to get people view before testing, you mentioned that slim is your current fall back, what does this one has that other dont?

Don't ask, just try.

Just found too that the camera app does a FC if you set it to movie mode and select a time lapse setting. After that it will FC everytime you try and select movie mode.

Really? Hmm...

Just found too that the camera app does a FC if you set it to movie mode and select a time lapse setting. After that it will FC everytime you try and select movie mode.

Clear the camera's cache, default settings etc. That might fix it temporarily.

Guest TangerineTractor

Nobody is going to release a rom and say "its sh*t and not as good as such-and-such" are they - everyone says they have improved performance, battery life etc, and list known issues. All you can do is read the threads, and if you think they might work, try them and see if they work for you.

Nobody is going to release a rom and say "its sh*t and not as good as such-and-such" are they - everyone says they have improved performance, battery life etc, and list known issues. All you can do is read the threads, and if you think they might work, try them and see if they work for you.

well the reason why asked is, it takes long to flash a new rom and then realise its not for you then jump onto another one, which is what i have been doing since day one, but it gets to a time when you kinda get fed up, so i thought if the general census is good then i would go ahead and test but if theres issues then it would save me time and hassle, I know you say better to try which generally works but when you get things set up to work nicely you cant be bothered to jump on a new rom. it could be out laziness or time and effect but certainly not of out respect, because you guys are doing a great job.

Guest blademaster123

Dude ty so much! I love this ROM, im just wondering are you ever going to make a jellybean based rom? Like when this ROM is at its full potential

Dude ty so much! I love this ROM, im just wondering are you ever going to make a jellybean based rom? Like when this ROM is at its full potential

I might.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I might.

You should although you should work on other things like Lightning settings (tweaks like page turning animations) just to have something to show off to non rooted users

Guest Koplinjp

Hello again. I installed the latest update. Major difference on use of sd class 10 cards!

I have internal as sdcard 2 and external (sd) as sdcard. Music folder on both places... why the Music player (i tried google Music, nplayer pro, huawei default music player...) does not find music files?

Another question: when the phone is charging, the touch is crazy! For instance, to unlock screen pushing to the right is going to the left (open camera, the back button doesn't work)... I remember you guys that i look out for 5 huawei ascend g300... i tried to do a full wipe in 2 of them, problem remains...

Edited by Koplinjp

Guest bladebuddy

My advice is to format the internal sd card then sync 2gb of music to it making sure you're chosen music player is capable of scanning the internal sd card , power amp does this.

This should allow you to use the internal 2gb sd card for music saving room on the external sd card.

I have done this and in the past 2 months I have never had any rom resort to the internal storage.

Its a win win situation.

I must add I have only had my storage return to the internal sd card a hand full of times so I don't know if it is a permanent fix but you might as well try it , if you're not using the internal for anything else.

Some CyanLightning teasers ^_^

post-969101-0-82951900-1361237138_thumb.post-969101-0-44227700-1361237678_thumb.

Based on CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2 Jellybean)

Features (so far, i'm gonna add a lot more)

• Supremacy Trilogy script
  • Awesome Beats
  • Zipaligned
  • Stripped lots of junk
  • Modified Gapps
  • New theme
  • Init.d support and scripts
  • Build.prop tweaks
  • OTA updates
  • Obviously more is going to be added

I won't be releasing it now, as I just started an hour ago, but it is looking good so far. I hope it all goes well :wub:

Edited by kyan31

Guest VoltresS

Some CyanLightning teasers ^_^

post-969101-0-82951900-1361237138_thumb.post-969101-0-44227700-1361237678_thumb.

Based on CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2 Jellybean)

Features (so far, i'm gonna add a lot more)

• Supremacy Trilogy script
  • Awesome Beats
  • Zipaligned
  • Stripped lots of junk
  • Modified Gapps
  • New theme
  • Init.d support and scripts
  • Build.prop tweaks
  • OTA updates
  • Obviously more is going to be added

I won't be releasing it now, as I just started an hour ago, but it is looking good so far. I hope it all goes well :wub:

Damn good dude.

Just the rom I really wanted, it will feel good for sure to have CM with all that extras. For me it is just wait for a really bug free cm 10.1 and a version of yours with all the stuff you mentioned plus the bravia engine and the extended camera resolution, that I'm sure you are already working on it. Till then I'll stick with lightning religiously ;).

You are unstoppable, keep on going

Damn good dude.

Just the rom I really wanted, it will feel good for sure to have CM with all that extras. For me it is just wait for a really bug free cm 10.1 and a version of yours with all the stuff you mentioned plus the bravia engine and the extended camera resolution, that I'm sure you are already working on it. Till then I'll stick with lightning religiously ;).

You are unstoppable, keep on going

Thanks dude, next I'm gonna try to see what is causing the camera slowdowns. Other camera apps don't have this problem, so it must only exist with the stock one.

I install the rom after flash samsung toggles then wipe data factory reset still toggles without excuse my english

Wait, so do you HAVE the toggles, but no Samsung theme?

Hello again. I installed the latest update. Major difference on use of sd class 10 cards!

I have internal as sdcard 2 and external (sd) as sdcard. Music folder on both places... why the Music player (i tried google Music, nplayer pro, huawei default music player...) does not find music files?

Another question: when the phone is charging, the touch is crazy! For instance, to unlock screen pushing to the right is going to the left (open camera, the back button doesn't work)... I remember you guys that i look out for 5 huawei ascend g300... i tried to do a full wipe in 2 of them, problem remains...

I really don't know what the problem could be here. It is probably the SD card as I have never encountered these issues before.