[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Standard vodafone toggles, but hopefully I will theme them to look more ICS-ey. I'm not going to change the battery icon as people have different taste. Do not install any battery mods, as I have SystemUI and framework tweaks. Flashing battery mods will replace the existing files, causing missing features or broken functionality.

I might post some lightning ROM friendly battery mods later, if you really need them. Any requests?

Oh, and by the way, version 2 is almost ready ;)

standard circle battery mod would do the trick.

Edited by yaqh

R2 is uploaded. Go to the OP :)

A full wipe is recommended, but I don't think it is necessary. HERE is a circle battery mod for lightning ROM only. I haven't tested the battery mod though.

post-791090-0-77855600-1354222981_thumb.png

Goodnight ^_^

Battery mod is broken, makes the dialer crash. I will try to upload a new working battery mod soon.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I think i'll give it a try !! It seems to be a nice one !! Will give feedback when i flash it !

(p.s: im amazed how you only have 14 and can "make" roms, makes me feel dumb ahah)

I think i'll give it a try !! It seems to be a nice one !! Will give feedback when i flash it !

(p.s: im amazed how you only have 14 and can "make" roms, makes me feel dumb ahah)

Haha :P

I hope the ROM works well for you. If it does, rate the thread, or +1 the OP ;)

Edited by kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

hello! I can't flash the V2 of this rom.....i get the messeg"could not open....bad zip" somthing like this.....can someone please help me....

I get the same error as well !!!!

I get the same error as well !!!!

OK, when I get home I will test the zip again. I did try it though to make sure it worked, and it did :o

Just stay on R1, and I will start working on it in the afternoon around 5.00 ;)

Ok, I just tested out the version 2 and it works fine for me, full wipes. What problems are you guys getting?

P.s don't use that battery mod I posted, It makes the dialer crash constantly. Weirdly, the battery mod is working at the top :wacko:

I'm gonna re upload the same ROM as it definitely works. Maybe the upload was bad.

Edited by kyan31

Guest RussellS

I've just downloaded the V2 rom and the MD5 hash is different to what you posted on the first page. I am getting 'bb24dd520fe12f51b15fee19ea1b2409' for the downloaded file.

So possibly you are correct and it was a bad upload.

That's better. The MD5 hash now matches.

Good ol' MD5 :D

Can i install this on top of R1 without wipes i installed a lot of crap lol.

You should be able to as there aren't that many changes. Just don't post bug reports.

I think i've read it before, but is the super SU error fixed on R2 ?

The SU error is not fixed unfortunately, but just flash the superuser zip and everything will work good.

Updated the features list people. It looks tasty ;)

I updated the OP feature list again, and added Ad-blocking Hosts. They were always there since version 1, I just forgot about it :P

Edited by kyan31

I have no toggles in notification bar

I'm on R2

flash the toggles in OP and factory/reset after (CWM Recovery)

Anyone else have missing toggles in R2? If you do, flash the toggles in OP!

Edited by kyan31