[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest blademaster123

Do these apps work on other ROMs?

oh i see by the way i made a boot animation for you :)

its the same animation but the lightning is yellow and the circle thingy is blue

i think i did it right, i uploaded it so you could try it

Electra Rom Boot Animation.zip

Edited by blademaster123

Guest blademaster123

I decided to go with the name "Electra" for the new ROM, it's short and sweet. Thanks Blademaster123 for the name :)

Some test wallpapers (I'm eager to see PcTechRoss' ones)

post-969101-0-54748800-1361562131_thumb.

post-969101-0-79043300-1361562137_thumb.

I like the blue one better :wub:

what font is that?

The wallpapers PcTechRoss made are really good :)

I won't be sharing them until I have a beta version of Electra out, I already have some people willing to test.

How can I send mms without enable data?

When I was running favaroooo rom, I could do that :\

look for this in the build.prop

# allow device to sent and receive MMS even data service is disabled while this variable is true
ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false[/code]

change it to =true

look for this in the build.prop

# allow device to sent and receive MMS even data service is disabled while this variable is true

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=false

change it to =true

Ok, dumb-ass noobie question. How do I get to and edit the build.prop? Sounds like fun and I want to get my hands dirty!

Whats the worst that I can do that can't be fixed with a nandroid backup?

Ok, dumb-ass noobie question. How do I get to and edit the build.prop? Sounds like fun and I want to get my hands dirty!

Whats the worst that I can do that can't be fixed with a nandroid backup?

Download a root explorer from the market:

Go to /system and the build.prop file should be there. Make a backup if you wish, and open it up with the built in HTML viewer. You can modify whatever you wish, or add any new lines.

You can also download a build prop editor from the market, making tasks much easier, however not all of them even work. They seem to work, but as soon as you reboot the changes revert back. Doing it the manual way is best.

Edited by kyan31

Download a root explorer from the market:

Go to /system and the build.prop file should be there. Make a backup if you wish, and open it up with the built in HTML viewer. You can modify whatever you wish, or add any new lines.

You can also download a build prop editor from the market, making tasks much easier, however not all of them even work. They seem to work, but as soon as you reboot the changes revert back. Doing it the manual way is best.

Thanks! Is there an easy way to get to the build.prop via a PC?

#UPDATE1

Some of you might of heard that my new ROM Electra was going a little crappy, but now i'm rebuilding it using a different method, so it should now work well :)

It wont take long to rebuild.

Thanks! Is there an easy way to get to the build.prop via a PC?

Copy the build.prop to your SD card using a root explorer, then put it on your PC. You can then use notepad++ to modify it, put it back on your phone, and finally place it back where it belongs using the root explorer.

Guest kieranswhite

#UPDATE1

Some of you might of heard that my new ROM Electra was going a little crappy, but now i'm rebuilding it using a different method, so it should now work well :)

It wont take long to rebuild.

what do you mean by rebuilding?

what do you mean by rebuilding?

Pretty much starting all over again, except it will be much easier as I have done all of the dirty work. I have already done it now, so everything is fine.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Pretty much starting all over again, except it will be much easier as I have done all of the dirty work. I have already done it now, so everything is fine.

Can you PM me some screenshots so i can see the progress also could you send me the image files for the Analogue clock widget.

Thanks