[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

I did do it a while ago, but people complained. You can't make everyone happy.

Hmm, that's a shame. Seems like the best way to fix the problem to me.

Guest tillaz

I don't think the framework-res has much to do with the storage. It's mainly in the fstab files. I could be wrong though.

you can actually swap the mount points from the framework-res.apk, i was messing around with it a while back

decompile the framework and take a look at >> projects\framework-res.apk\res\xml

external_primary_list.xml

internal_primary_list.xml

storage_list.xml

i managed to swap the default storage by swapping stuff around in those files, but like normal it still reverted for some people :huh:

Guest kyan31
Good night kyan31 I wonder what is the name of the application to record the calls that use this rom!

While in a call, press the menu button and press record.

Guest kyan31

you can actually swap the mount points from the framework-res.apk, i was messing around with it a while back

decompile the framework and take a look at >> projects\framework-res.apk\res\xml

external_primary_list.xml

internal_primary_list.xml

storage_list.xml

i managed to swap the default storage by swapping stuff around in those files, but like normal it still reverted for some people :huh:

That why I cant be bothered to fix it. It just works for some, and it breaks for others.

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan31,

can you make call record always on by default?

thks

Pirex

No, its better when you can toggle it. Why would you want every single call ever done recorded?

Guest Pirex69

No, its better when you can toggle it. Why would you want every single call ever done recorded?

well i´m a sales and my wotking day is usually on the car, so I have to deal with a lot of call, from customers specialy and need to take note of several detalis. My memorie is not the same :) and i´ve tried all apps available and none give the record quality that we find in infusion and in lightning :)

toggle it is dificult whem i´m driving...

And when I´m at home, I select what i need and delete all the rest

thks Kyan31

Guest blaster99999

Any chance of a 3 or 4 way lock screen with notifications like the huawei standard one , or better still a lock screen with changeable options , a few of us have asked for this already , so far today used phone for texts and a bit of playing temple run 2 and I'm at 67% battery , also I'm over clocked so impressed , all is good, everything running fast and smooth keep up the excellent work .

Edited by blaster99999

Guest blaster99999

Yeah is it not possible to add the potter unlock i ave the file if you need it Kyan

I looked into the potter lock and read there some problems Where some were not able to unlock there phone after installing which would be a little bit of a problem.

Guest bladebuddy

I looked into the potter lock and read there some problems Where some were not able to unlock there phone after installing which would be a little bit of a problem.

http://db.tt/N2404tsW

Used on B952 slim rom same base as this with no problems. Not sure if it will interfere with Kyan31 added mods though so backup first. That way any problems easy to return.

Guest kyan31

I need some new ideas for Electra, most of the things in lightning are already in CM, so there isn't really any new functionality to add. However, Electra has lots of things under the hood so it still delivers a great experience. The battery is better, and it is a lot more stable. I haven't had a single random reboot since using it ad my daily ROM (I used to get them very rarely on CM ROMs). Feature wise, it has lots of new tweaks an some new features, but I would still like to add more. Maybe this isn't a problem as CM has everything you would need. I still haven't managed to fix the camera speed, I have made several attempts. I also tried HDR just for fun, but it wouldn't process the photo. I think its because the g300 doesn't have 'Zero Shutter' technology, and its specs are too weak to process 3 photos in such a small period of time. Electric has also been lightly themed, just like lightning.

So overall, Electra has a big improvement under the hood, but is still hungry for some new features. Any ideas?

Guest Redrabit

well i´m a sales and my wotking day is usually on the car, so I have to deal with a lot of call, from customers specialy and need to take note of several detalis. My memorie is not the same :) and i´ve tried all apps available and none give the record quality that we find in infusion and in lightning :)

toggle it is dificult whem i´m driving...

And when I´m at home, I select what i need and delete all the rest

thks Kyan31

I have de same problem,

Call record all the time on will be good.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Guest PCTechRoss

I need some new ideas for Electra, most of the things in lightning are already in CM, so there isn't really any new functionality to add. However, Electra has lots of things under the hood so it still delivers a great experience. The battery is better, and it is a lot more stable. I haven't had a single random reboot since using it ad my daily ROM (I used to get them very rarely on CM ROMs). Feature wise, it has lots of new tweaks an some new features, but I would still like to add more. Maybe this isn't a problem as CM has everything you would need. I still haven't managed to fix the camera speed, I have made several attempts. I also tried HDR just for fun, but it wouldn't process the photo. I think its because the g300 doesn't have 'Zero Shutter' technology, and its specs are too weak to process 3 photos in such a small period of time. Electric has also been lightly themed, just like lightning.

So overall, Electra has a big improvement under the hood, but is still hungry for some new features. Any ideas?

is it not possible to use the ics camera on it?

Guest PCTechRoss

Also cant wait to upgrade from CM10.1 to this

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest blaster99999

http://db.tt/N2404tsW

Used on B952 slim rom same base as this with no problems. Not sure if it will interfere with Kyan31 added mods though so backup first. That way any problems easy to return.

just tried and got black screen and had to pull battery , no effect , kyan any chance this could be added please.

Guest bladebuddy

just tried and got black screen and had to pull battery , no effect , kyan any chance this could be added please.

Sorry wasn't sure if it would interfere with mods already on the rom that's why I suggested a backup. J

Guest kyan31
is it not possible to use the ics camera on it?

Its possible, but I really want to offer the full JB experience so I will try to make a workaround.