r12 (JDQ39 / CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien
Working great Paul!

Saw on Twitter you had a lot of snow, colleague of mine too (Holland) but here no white...guess I have to move to the UK :)

:-D

P

100% complete.

P

installed now new version, coming from MCR. I still see something strange in battery consumtpion. media is the voice with highest consumption. is it normal? thank you!!!!

Guest PaulOBrien

installed now new version, coming from MCR. I still see something strange in battery consumtpion. media is the voice with highest consumption. is it normal? thank you!!!!

No! Maybe you have a rogue app? Checked betterbatterystats?

P

Hi,

am I right to say this JR1 ROM is a combination of MCR Jr5 and the Cyanogenmod part? So, it is, regarding the MCR part, as much stabel as the Jr5 release?

Guest PaulOBrien
Hi,

am I right to say this JR1 ROM is a combination of MCR Jr5 and the Cyanogenmod part? So, it is, regarding the MCR part, as much stabel as the Jr5 release?

It seems very stable!

P

No! Maybe you have a rogue app? Checked betterbatterystats?

P

I am going to check immediately. I am not so good in reading better battery stats reports, but I'll try! It's something stronger than me! :-)

I can do a lot of things but understanding BBS!!!

Hi,

Going by the OP this is Paul's build from the CyanogenMod repo edited with his MCR goodness. Seems like a good combination if you ask me! :D

Guest PaulOBrien

How to make a MCMCR.

1. Sync CM repo

2. Apply a couple of MCR specific patches

3. Build CM for device

4. Run resulting build through the various MCR optimisation scripts

5. Sign build with MCR keys

6. Upload to kitchen servers

7. Merge CM build with MCR / Google Parts

8. Build prebake if required

Simples? ;)

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Just a quick note - MCR and MCMCR (my CyanogenMod based custom ROM) have enhanced 'dirty flash' tolerance - I have successfully flashed between the two with no issues. Nice eh? :)

P

Paul, I have to say this rom is Amazing! Best battery life ever. I am getting used to cyanogen mod and I have to "withdraw" what I wrote during the weekend. The only thing I would change are the icons on the lockscreen shortcuts. It would be much better (in my opion) to have White icons instead of full color version. I think the best option would be to match the "lock" style. thank you for your great effort!

Guest PaulOBrien
Paul, I have to say this rom is Amazing! Best battery life ever. I am getting used to cyanogen mod and I have to "withdraw" what I wrote during the weekend. The only thing I would change are the icons on the lockscreen shortcuts. It would be much better (in my opion) to have White icons instead of full color version. I think the best option would be to match the "lock" style. thank you for your great effort!

Thank you!

Oh, and when setting the lock shortcuts... Click the icon to change. :-)

P

Guest PaulOBrien
This is a really nice ROM. The menu button options would be nice. Shame my Bluetooth didn't work

I'm going to mod the cm nav bar settings to allow the full range of MCR mods.

P