• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ROM][PORT]MIUI JB 2.12.28 (alpha) [Uploaded 13.01.2013]

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[PORT] MIUI JB 2.12.28 Alpha

Screenshot

post-966093-0-64265400-1358093268_thumb.post-966093-0-71006400-1358093721_thumb.post-966093-0-29841600-1358093735_thumb.post-966093-0-07600800-1358093745_thumb.post-966093-0-89575400-1358093755_thumb.post-966093-0-71509000-1358093766_thumb.post-966093-0-29473100-1358093788_thumb.post-966093-0-32715300-1358093800_thumb.

ROM details:

MIUI JB 2.12.28

Based ShenduOS 11.01.2013

Porting MIUI ZTE Blade http://www.modaco.co...te-blade-21228/

gapps included

Language:

English

Chinese

Russian

Bugs:

No apply bootanimation

No button illumination

Change rington only music player

?????

ROM http://www.mediafire...rp9bp0boap49ut8

P.S. sorry my bad english

Posted (edited) · Report post

Nice but i have to ask coz its based on shendu does it have chines letters on pulldown ?

Edit: sorry did not saw the second screenshot there id the text in russian next to clock so i think its in english to ?

Edited by urmet77

Posted · Report post

urmet77

post-966093-0-43401300-1358096450_thumb.

Posted · Report post

Thank you will give it a try tomorrow

Downloading now..

By buttons not lighting up? Is this the buttons at the bottom of the screen or do you mean notification led

Edited by sssingletrack

Posted · Report post

No backlight buttons, fixed next rom...

Posted · Report post

Thanks! I love MIUI so much! Can you port some based on B952 ICS? :D

Testing, all works apart from wallpaper settings in settings.

Browser just crashed a few times writing this.

Lights don't work on touch buttons as stated, not too bad. Only 3 buttons and there miles apart so there easy to find.

Edited by sssingletrack

Posted · Report post

Just installed your ROM. First impressions are good, I like it.

Minor bugs are present that you stated in first post but I hope it will be fixed soon.

Looking froward for next release :)

I like your rom but if you can add more languages i like it more. Some things are in russian language even if i select english like default

Edited by Costy88031

Posted · Report post

Antutu score:4619

Posted · Report post

I like your rom but if you can add more languages i like it more. Some things are in russian language even if i select english like default

I agree some things are in Russian language even if i select English like default.

And one more thing to add just an observation, when you are in lock screen it feels so slow for some reason. Hope it will be fixed in next version.

Posted · Report post

when you are in lock screen it feels so slow for some reason. Hope it will be fixed in next version.

In the other MIUI rom the lock screen was rather slow and laggy, im not sure but maybe its to do with hardware acceleration but i cant be certain. Either way keep up the good work narkoman88

Posted · Report post

In Baidu (chinese brand rom), lockscreen is a bit slow too. But other screen movements are fine.

Interesting!?

Posted · Report post

I would like to read some thoughts on this ROM from womeone who already tested it: performance, UI response, Wifi, browser, bugs, etc.

Another bug: i can't see contacts name in calls journal,sound isn't very good when you talk with somebody,to much ram used,led dosen't work

Edited by Costy88031

This ROM looks good, but performance wise, is it good? Is it faster than Dazzozo's CM10?

Edited by kyan31

Posted · Report post

anyone tested it?

Posted · Report post

Any new version soon?

Posted · Report post

Lang pack?