what is the max memory card the San Diego take 64gb?

Guest topcat07

Guest Biohead

A lot seem to be advertising it in the windows... but when I called in they didn't actually have any stock. This was before christmas and whilst they were still sold online too, so they might have had a "final" delivery since then.

Guest DaveSimonH

really cheap 64gb ones on ebay for under £20 for anyone who cares :P

Be careful with those, probably fakes with much lower capacity.

Edited by DaveSimonH

Guest DaveSimonH

They would be "upgraded" to display as about 60GB, but you would only be able to actually transfer 4GB of data (if that) onto the card. Bad idea written all over it.

Guest topcat07

They would be "upgraded" to display as about 60GB, but you would only be able to actually transfer 4GB of data (if that) onto the card. Bad idea written all over it.

thank you for this really appreciated

sneaky buggers!

will look into amazon instead

Guest DaveSimonH

A lot of microSD card slots top out at 32GB, no confirmation either way though as I don't think anyone has tested the San Diego (AZ210A) with a 64GB card.

If you order it, post your results. I ordered the 32GB version the other day, just over £18 is enough for me ;)

Guest topcat07
A lot of microSD card slots top out at 32GB, no confirmation either way though as I don't think anyone has tested the San Diego (AZ210A) with a 64GB card.

If you order it, post your results. I ordered the 32GB version the other day, just over £18 is enough for me ;)

will do I'll bite the bullet soon no doubt! Do you know if amazon are okay with returns on memory cards ( have never used them always use ebay)

Guest MrPuddington

Any recommendation for an SDXC card that does not break the bank? I can get 32 GB for 12 to 15 pounds, but 64 GB cost at least three times that.

Guest topcat07
Any recommendation for an SDXC card that does not break the bank? I can get 32 GB for 12 to 15 pounds, but 64 GB cost at least three times that.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B005A2D95Q/ref=aw_d_cr_computers?qid=1359283504&sr=8-8

That one is only 30quid with good reviews..

If you get one before me would be greatful if you let me know how you get on