[Launcher] Trebuchet 1.0 from CM10.1 modded for 4.1+

Guest tillaz

4.1+ (TRY ON 4.0 AT YOUR OWN RISK, I DOUBT IT WILL WORK) (THIS SHOULD WORK ON ANY PHONE RUNNING 4.1+)

Tested on my LG P990, no reason why it wont work on all other phones running 4.1+

here is the latest trebuchet launcher from CM10.1 (4.2) i have made some small changes so this will work on CM10 (4.1)
basically i just lowered the min API level to 15, and made the app compatible with all screen sizes (added code to AndroidManifest)

before this it would just throw "phrasing package" errors

this version has a few new features from the one that's included in CM10 / 4.1, witch is trebuchet 0.2 i believe

SCREENSHOTS: (ignore the theme)

post-913969-0-52161600-1358195909_thumb. post-913969-0-98519300-1358195910_thumb. post-913969-0-55790100-1358195912_thumb.

INSTRUCTIONS:

first make sure you have another launcher installed just in-case something goes wrong... you can uninstall it after

now just flash it via recovery, no wipes

NOTE: Trebuchet 1.0 has a bug with theme chooser themes, (at least for me it dose)
so if you apply a theme and it force closes you need to pull down the status bar
go to >>> settings / apps / trebuchet and clear data, now it will work again

DOWNLOAD

Guest djuroue

Got a Force Close when tried to change number of Homescreens ....

edit : also in choosing default screen ...

Edited by djuroue

Got a Force Close when tried to change number of Homescreens ....

edit : also in choosing default screen ...

yeah, its the same on my phone (LG P990 CM10), going to flash 4.2 and see if its the same, as i know trebuchet 1.0 has a few bugs

but not sure this is one of them...

i will take a look at the logs and see if i can track down the problem

But that theme will be just for cm10?

its aimed at any phone with 4.1+ that has the theme chooser

it will work on cm9 / 4.0 based rom's with the theme chooser, but the status bar will look kind of bad

Guest Colossae3.23

Hi, flashed this, but I'm not getting an option to choose it. It's there is the list of apps, but my existing launcher (Nova Prime) is still there. Usually when you install a launcher you have to choose which one you want, on the first press of the home button after the install. I am right, am I? Thanks

Hi, flashed this, but I'm not getting an option to choose it. It's there is the list of apps, but my existing launcher (Nova Prime) is still there. Usually when you install a launcher you have to choose which one you want, on the first press of the home button after the install. I am right, am I? Thanks

go to nova settings and change default launcher

Guest marcioo

its aimed at any phone with 4.1+ that has the theme chooser

it will work on cm9 / 4.0 based rom's with the theme chooser, but the status bar will look kind of bad

Can you do that theme to cm9 version?

Guest sssingletrack

Just tried to download this. Appears to download a file name of a load of rubbish in the .bin format.

That's obviously not correct, any help?

Just tried to download this. Appears to download a file name of a load of rubbish in the .bin format.

That's obviously not correct, any help?

rename it to .zip, this normally happens if you download it with your phone, not sure why but the same thing happend to me the other day on goo.im

• 1 month later...
Guest lejkabasz

Hi there. Is this launcher includes an option:

1) hide application icons on the list,

2) select more docks?

It seems that in 4.1 were the possibilities, but I do not see them on the screen shots.

Edit: They are both listed options, but FC kills all the joy.

Edited by lejkabasz