r12 **WiFi** (JDQ39 /CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply mate.

Been into settings>apps>email and cleared data.

Deleted the app from the folder on my homepage. Went back into app drawer and tried to launch app, but still same message.

Have I done right?

Cheers,

Si

Hi David,

Don't think I'm using Titanium backup. I'm using twrp recovery and backup through there.

I wouldn't be too bothered but I use the email app quite frequently. Will it be easier to just reinstall the r3 zip file?

Kind Regards

Guest David Bate

Reflash r3 and see if that fixes it.

The first time I flashed r3, it did the same thing, but I had a TitBU to recover from and I have flashed twice since then.

Edited by David Bate

I cleared data, with no result, cleared cache, forced stop, disabled & enabled all with no success. Did the same with exchange service. Was probably doing something wrong tho....

Nevermind, all sorted after the reflash.

Thanks for all you do Paul

:-)

Guest David Bate

Hey Paul. CM has released a stable..

"After a period of intense coding and optimization, CyanogenMOD 10.1 has reached its first “M-Series” milestone builds for various devices.

These builds, according to the CM admins, are “mostly stable and ready for everyday use,” and are available for the following devices:

- Google Nexus 7

- Google Galaxy Nexus (all variants)

- Google Nexus 4

- Google Nexus 10"

Be a good one for this friday or maybe a special? :D

Guest PaulOBrien
Hey Paul. CM has released a stable..

"After a period of intense coding and optimization, CyanogenMOD 10.1 has reached its first “M-Series” milestone builds for various devices.

These builds, according to the CM admins, are “mostly stable and ready for everyday use,” and are available for the following devices:

- Google Nexus 7

- Google Galaxy Nexus (all variants)

- Google Nexus 4

- Google Nexus 10"

Be a good one for this friday or maybe a special? :D

I'll continue using the nightly I think.

P

Guest schkinx

Been running for a few hours and so far so good . Love the amount of control over customization .

Thanks Paul :)

Edited by schkinx

Guest carupanbow

Hi

I just got my nexus 7 (wifi) about 3 weeks ago and I'd like to know if this custom rom can make ad hoc connections, I'm using joikuspot on my nokia 808, I have tried bluevpn and it isn't fully compatilble with all apps like play store or gmail client.

If this rom doesnt do the trick can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Guest PaulOBrien

As promised, the Friday update to the latest nightly code is now in the kitchen! :)

Please back up before flashing... let me know if all is well and i'll update the pre-bakes tomorrow.

Enjoy!

P

Guest Oldbarzo

Hi Paul

Just downloaded r4 baked in kitchen and installed.

Everything working well as far as I can tell.

No problems with the upgrade went very smoothly.

Thank you.

Oldbarzo

Guest Chewy11

r4 is near perfect, wiped for clean install, Titanium Backup user apps and data!

Still no NFC tho... will look into it tonight as my overall memory is only 8 not 16...

Guest David Bate

I see the prebake is still showing r3, is this right or is it just the link that hasn't been updated?

Regards,

Si

Paul wanted the new updated tested before updating the prebake to r4.

Guest David Bate

All is good Paul, with the N7. Running very very smooth. No FC's, no reboots. Played with stock kernel and with Franco's, with no issues. I think it is great for pre-bake sir. :D

As to the NFC, both my N7 and GN are working fine. Beaming works fine between the two units.

Guest carupanbow

Hi

I just got my nexus 7 (wifi) about 3 weeks ago and I'd like to know if this custom rom can make ad hoc connections, I'm using joikuspot on my nokia 808, I have tried bluevpn and it isn't fully compatilble with all apps like play store or gmail client.

If this rom doesnt do the trick can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Hello

Can anyone tell me if this rom has support for ad hoc wifi networks? or at least the wifi extensions (wpa_cli)?