The MoDaCo Forums application for Android is now available

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

The MoDaCo Forums application for Android is now available!

This free application allows you to view the MoDaCo forums on your Android device. It is based upon the leading 'Tapatalk' forum software.

Advertisments are automatically removed when logged in to a MoDaCo Ad Free or MoDaCo Plus account (see http://www.modaco.com/store for more details).

Head on over to the Play Store to download!

mfss1.pngmfss2.png

Click here to view the item

Guest mikeioannina

I can't login because I created my account using facebook login. Can I convert my account to a normal one? Even on the website I can't login with my email & password

Guest bladebuddy

This feels faster then tapatalk but also very similar. It would be nice if you could update you're profile within the app and if all links would show without having to use the main browser e.g donations to dev's.

Guest razzmataz1478
I can't login because I created my account using facebook login. Can I convert my account to a normal one? Even on the website I can't login with my email & password

You should have a Facebook username. Use that and your Facebook password. To sign in I use my twitter username and password but my forum screen name is different.

Guest unrandomsam

Not interesting. (Buying Tapatalk or Board express is better value). Unless Tapatalk proper has ads now. Not much good Modaco content for most devices either.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Guest unrandomsam

Better value than free?

Boards express? What is this wizardry of which you speak?

It is the only choice to view tapatalk forums on Windows Phone 7 (Didn't realise it had the spam option enabled).

Guest Zarch1972

Better having the standalone app imho.

If you have quite a few forums in your Tapatalk list in can be a pain come out of one and into the other. :(

• 1 month later...
Guest unrandomsam

It is the only choice to view tapatalk forums on Windows Phone 7 (Didn't realise it had the spam option enabled).

Better option now for windows phone. "Forumtalk"

Much better than board express.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.