• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

850 posts in this topic

Posted

Use Play Music or Apollo for lock screen music controls.

Posted

Thanks for the hint, apollo seems to support volume key track change also. Downloaded the latest? version from here.

Posted

High,

I've found a little bug:at the steps of the automatic brightness regulation:

only the first 5 values ​​are used - although you can enter even more.

Moreover, the brightness data - the LUX values ​​- about four times too high as they should be ...

greetings

P.

Posted

I added a new build to the first post.

Two major changes:

• FM radio! Finally, and it's working quite well. The FmRadioReceiver app is more or less just a demo application, but for the time being, it works good enough.
  • Updated KGSL drivers. KGSL is the kernel part of the GPU driver, and the update fixes out of memory issues which usually resulted in white textures in games and demanding applications. It might also improve stability, there are loads of changes and many bugfixes in the new driver.

Posted

daemond, You've just divided by zero ;)

Thanks a lot!

Posted

THIS IS EPIC radio is working :D tyvm daemond :) just tested

Posted

Two major changes:

• FM radio! Finally, and it's working quite well. The FmRadioReceiver app is more or less just a demo application, but for the time being, it works good enough.
  • Updated KGSL drivers. KGSL is the kernel part of the GPU driver, and the update fixes out of memory issues which usually resulted in white textures in games and demanding applications. It might also improve stability, there are loads of changes and many bugfixes in the new driver.

well done daemond!! :-)

Posted

Impressive! The KGSL part sounds really attractive!

Posted

Impressive work!

Posted

I have a strange Trebuchet bug: the secound-to-left icon disappears whenewer the workspace is reloaded. Anyways, I'm using Apex bc of this but the rom is awesome! Great job!

Posted

you mean that now we have fm radio?

Awesome work..

Posted

Two major changes:

You are real dev daemond :D

Amazing work, keep it up

Posted

Two major changes:

Hail Lord daemond! ;] Would be nice to see those changes merged into CM 10.1 based ROM(s), too - hope KonstaT is reading this ;].

Posted

Many thanks daemond, been waiting for this.... works great....

Posted (edited)

oh my ! thanks and fm radio is working now :P thanks!!!

ill post it on symbianize forum sir ! thanks !

Edited by ehleh

Posted

many thanks daemond really great job

can i update from the old one without wipe?

just one thing, can you add headphone recognize like in cm10.1?

Posted

Posted

Fantastic Daemond. Final milestone for complete functionality on Blade achieved by adding FM Radio. Congrats and really appreciate your efforts for this. :)

Posted

Thanks for the hard work!

Posted

many thanks daemond really great job

can i update from the old one without wipe?

just one thing, can you add headphone recognize like in cm10.1?

you can update without data wipe, as always

Posted

Hey great ROM but unfortunately, the FM radio doesn't work for me. I can't manually find any station, it just stays on 87.5 no matter how many times I press the left and right buttons.

Posted (edited)

Can you replace lock screen weather with lock screen weather by cm-10-AOKP-Remix-blade. because this is monochromatic,and on cm-10-AOKP is color. You can do it ?

otherwise the rom works perfectly great job

Edited by masterlud

Posted (edited)

I tried to do the upgrade but failed.

After flashing rom, I could not get it to see the ext partition start I guess ..

How one day I'll have the time it might try to do it all over again .. But it's too much work so far, staying on the previous build

P.S What are the differences between 8.1 and 8.2 jb https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1 ??

Edited by 222nobrak

Posted

Thanks for the ROM daemond! As a long time follower of this forum I can appreciate the vast amount of work that must have gone in to this. Right now I am listening to radio with my Blade connected to my hi-fi system.

Is there a way of increasing the volume output of the blade?

Could it be made possible to relay the FM radio over Bluetooth, allowing for usage in a second system while still connected to headphones or a line in on an amplifier? Right now that does not work.

Thanks again! I am having more fun with my blade than with my sgs3 now!

Posted

Is there a way of increasing the volume output of the blade?

Could it be made possible to relay the FM radio over Bluetooth, allowing for usage in a second system while still connected to headphones or a line in on an amplifier? Right now that does not work.

Neither seems to be possible. FM audio output is, as far as I can see, directly attached to the headphone output. There is no way to record FM audio or to redirect it in any way.