daemond

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

850 posts in this topic

I think Daemond has more important things to do than solving adrian's(that is my name) problems :)

@andr0idbeliev3r: there are symlinks created by Android there (for compatibility), but the games doesn't seem to use them (may be trying to get absolute path or something).

Edited by elrond_bs

For me SMS application still force closing. I can't run it, I cleared app data but still is a probolem with launching it. Anybody have the same problem with ROM from 28-03?

Daemond, i'm building a ROM with your sources, do i still need to apply the fake vsync events patch? Do you have your Github updated?

It shouldn't be required, but doesn't particularly hurt anything. I just forgot to remove the patch.

Can anyone help with force closed SMS/MMS application? I downloaded and flashed again ROM but without success.

Edited by Simono

Can anyone help with force closed SMS/MMS application? I downloaded and flashed again ROM but without success.

hmmm i don't undersatnd your problem,because i don't have any problems with sms application in this release of rom(28.3) :P Edited by adipec

OK so I try with full wipe

Do anybody experience battery drain? Got 10-15% in 1.5h. After reboot system stops draining power. It uses couple percent an hour. :) Downloaded battery stats plus but no program is draining much battery, considering my usage everything is normal. Some programs use much less energy then I would expect. :)

Do anybody experience battery drain? Got 10-15% in 1.5h. After reboot system stops draining power. It uses couple percent an hour. :) Downloaded battery stats plus but no program is draining much battery, considering my usage everything is normal. Some programs use much less energy then I would expect. :)

Yes, I've seen this once too. I can't tell prscisely what I did before it happened though.

I do a full wipe and format system partition and restore data w Titanium Backup and now all is working OK.

Edited by Simono

Yes, I've seen this once too. I can't tell prscisely what I did before it happened though.

Thats the problem. No program is looking like a "drainer" in my case. Most of the battery is used by system. Sometime phone cant go to deep sleep. I can see that it is awaken by something, but battery stats plus dont show any program that is running in background and using excessive energy. I use kill apps with back button, but still draining. Only reboot helps.

Edited by Pofka

Well if its a brand new problem for you then you could uninstall few most recently installed apps and see if its one of them.

Edited by leripe

Uninstalling last few apps, like leripe said, is a good idea. You can also try BetterBatteryStats to catch the faulty program. If this doesn't help, just wipe and do a clean install.

Uninstalling last few apps, like leripe said, is a good idea. You can also try BetterBatteryStats to catch the faulty program. If this doesn't help, just wipe and do a clean install.

As Polka said, BetterBatteryStats shows absolutely nothing in this case.

It happened only once since I installed this ROM, so I'm not really worried about it. It was last week I believe.

If it happens again I'll investigate.

hey evryone ....

can anyone provide me the tpt of less than 160 mb system partition for gen 2 blade plz !!!!!!!!!!

i m not able to do it myself with tpthelper it keep saying ` cant copy zte pack `.

plz help me guys

sory for my english

I have the same problem, but with Konstat's CM10.1. It must be a problem with the ROM for this model, I have not experienced it on other phones with CM10. Bug report?

Hi, when i used a previous version, my wifi was working all the time, but recently i have problems with it. Its shows that it syncronised and everything like that, but i got "No internet connection" everywhere. Any ideas? (I have reinstalled the rom, and i dont remember which version was working well.)

Do you have any ideas what can help? Thank you!

Edited by Tomsy

For me after full wipe all working OK with connecting to 4 AP's

Hello, is there any optional kernel? I have issues with enabling data mode on every ROM I have installed. Helps flight mode, but i really hate it...

It bothers me since 2.3 update...

Edited by Malfis

I have issues with enabling data mode on every ROM I have installed. Helps flight mode, but i really hate it...

This one is annoying like screen glitches was.

Wiped cache and dalvik and I havent experienced battery drain for couple of days now.

Edited by Pofka

Hello, is there any optional kernel? I have issues with enabling data mode on every ROM I have installed. Helps flight mode, but i really hate it...

What exactly do you mean? Switching to mobile data after wifi disconnect and the like?