[ROM]ICS[4.0.4] Baidu REPACK v22 25.02.2013.

Guest dakok

Guest Keshavkrs

Default I/O scheduler of the kernel in this rom is ondemand that is why lock screen is slow to Fix that use no-frills CPU and change the I/O scheduler......to smartassV2 or performance

dakok, im liking the rom , is there anyway to get more widets, like weather or toggles, i like power toggles better because it has more options to choose, like sound,flashlight etc, also is there a badui web browser?

Default I/O scheduler of the kernel in this rom is ondemand that is why lock screen is slow to Fix that use no-frills CPU and change the I/O scheduler......to smartassV2 or performance

please report if that is reducing your battery life

Nice rom...great battery usage, lots of memory. :) Only had to change the locker because it's painfully slow. Anyway, how do I get the white background on menus like on the screenshots, mine are black? Is it a theme I should flash or what?

did you just install another lockscreen? i wan't to disable it completely, but can't find that in the settings, nor which apk it uses, anyone knows?

sigh... everything in this rom is perfect but i cant get my mobile internet working because i cant add any APN's (the APN list stays blank always...)

wifi works fine though

Edited by y4ss1n

i add an APN, fill in all the needed things (APN, MCC, MNC, etc), then i click save & it returns to the APN list but its still empty.

on previous roms (cm10, infusion) i didnt even have to make an APN, it was already there.

Edited by y4ss1n

yes i wiped everything. i did every step like dakok said in the first post. i installed this rom several times but the problem remains...

no custom kernel

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tweakker&hl[/CODE]

didnt work... when i start this app, it says 'your sim card cannot be used'

lol

i tried putting infusion rom back on, and everything works fine there... really weird

Yes, correct, I just checked that. But there are few methods proposed in that topic.

I don´t have this problem.

I guess it is probably connected with RIL you have.

Guest bladebuddy
when i start getRIL, it says: "device not supported"

any way to do this manually without the app?

You could try making a titanium backup update zip.

Once flashed in CWM you should be able to restore your apn settings.

Should work.

You could try making a titanium backup update zip.

Once flashed in CWM you should be able to restore your apn settings.

Should work.

Thanks, but how do i backup apn settings with titanium? cant find that option

Guest bladebuddy

Thanks, but how do i backup apn settings with titanium? cant find that option

If you have run titanium backup on any rom you have had data working on then when you restore SMS MMS , accounts and everything with titanium symbol on

It will restore data.

De select all , then just restore only titanium logo backups .

my advice to everybody is to always install the newest official rom from huawei, whenever it comes out - in this case the B952 (not the voda) version, to update all your device drivers - i am talking about the full update.app firmware, not the cwm repack

you do this only once, and then just wipe and flash your custom roms back and forth (its a hassle, but well worth it)

or you could just flash the newest RIL from another topic on this forum - but the latest one isn't available yet, although you are still probably using the one from B926 anyway

you removed that from your repack dakok, but gapps should add their own NetworkLocation.apk

btw, many chinese roms are now using baidu instead of google, but people are complaining that it is slower outside of asia

Edited by pOcHa

I know I removed it but guessing that y4ss1n perhaps flashed original rom which has that apk and

saw this problem with MIUI:

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/default-location-service-is-baidu-from-2-6-29-roms.17238/[/CODE]

BTW, I am amazed with GPS speed/precision on this rom :blink:

i only have networklocation.apk... i tried everything i found on google but nothing works. guess i'll switch back to infusion, really a shame cos this rom is amazing

Edited by y4ss1n

Maybe i could try flashing one of the RILs in this topic

Or wont they work with this rom?

ps. i even tried booting my phone without sim card, and it still wont save my APNs...

Edited by y4ss1n