Need help / u8815 keep restarting

Guest Girmantas

Guest Girmantas

The main mistake I've done I've installed bootloader on gb and after reboot it just stuck on huawei logo and keep restarting every 4~ sec. Is it possible to fix it by my self or it's dead?

P.s I can't enter to recovery menu by pressing power+volume -. Is there any way to recover it?

Guest Koplinjp

The main mistake I've done I've installed bootloader on gb and after reboot it just stuck on huawei logo and keep restarting every 4~ sec. Is it possible to fix it by my self or it's dead?

P.s I can't enter to recovery menu by pressing power+volume -. Is there any way to recover it?

Hello.Do you have clockwormod recovery installed?

Step 1 - Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC. How? See here:How to Set Up ADB and Fastboot with Android SDK. This is important.

Step 2 - Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable and install ADB drivers (if needed).

Step 3 - Navigate to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory (or the directory where you put the adb and fastboot files) and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click anywhere in the folder > Open Command Prompt).

Step 4 - Type in the following command and press Enter.

adb reboot recovery

Step 5 - Your Android device will turn OFF and then boot into the recovery mode. Navigate up and down using the volume keys.

If you still have problems, try to put your phone in fastboot mode (vol down + power button +/- 15 secs, the phone will frease in boot logo) and type:

fastboot reboot

and while the phone is rebooting type :

adb reboot recovery

Note: have a rom file to flash in sd card, just in case...

Hope this will help you.

Guest Girmantas

Hello.Do you have clockwormod recovery installed?

Step 1 - Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC. How? See here:How to Set Up ADB and Fastboot with Android SDK. This is important.

Step 2 - Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable and install ADB drivers (if needed).

Step 3 - Navigate to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory (or the directory where you put the adb and fastboot files) and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click anywhere in the folder > Open Command Prompt).

Step 4 - Type in the following command and press Enter.

adb reboot recovery

Step 5 - Your Android device will turn OFF and then boot into the recovery mode. Navigate up and down using the volume keys.

If you still have problems, try to put your phone in fastboot mode (vol down + power button +/- 15 secs, the phone will frease in boot logo) and type:

fastboot reboot

and while the phone is rebooting type :

adb reboot recovery

Note: have a rom file to flash in sd card, just in case...

Hope this will help you.

well, I have tried this step by step but I'am stuck on Device manager on my pc. It's just didn't detect my android so far probablly becouse of usb debbugging is turned off. Any suggestions how to make it detectable? And about fastboot mode, when I try volume dwn+volume up and power button my screen suddently become pink and I'm not able to do anything. Seems I'am really stuck :\ P.s I don't have CWM installed

Edited by Girmantas

Guest Girmantas

I had the same problem. press power and volume up + down together, place DLOAD on your SD card ..

mate, it didn't help me becouse screen becomes pink when I try to..