r12 **3G** (JDQ39 / CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest frozst

Hi! Congratulations for the ROM, changed to this from CM 10.1

Just a question: does the prebake have Play Legacy? I can´t see it.

Thanks

Guest PaulOBrien

I've just made a small update to the kitchen - this fixes a FC issue with Play Store services and also adds the Ovivo Mobile APN.

Would anyone be interested in a kitchen option to fix AdBlock again for 4.2.2? This is technically a security hole, but i've had at least one request.

P

Paul,

to your Adblock question:

I personally prefer and use AdAway - could you include it in the kitchen as an option?

And another thing:

Could you please include the phone app in order to be able to use it for some commands which have to be sent via dialpad (for example checking the balance on prepaid SIM)?

Also the SMS app is missing AFAIK.

Thank you & best regards!

Guest BiggerBaloo

Hi,

I love having the long press number keys. But would also love to see cursor keys similar to my phone. I don't have the most nimble of fat fingers, and placing a cursor exactly where i want it to correct a spelling mistake can take several attempts. Is it a possibility?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PaulOBrien

The kitchen has been update to the very latest nightly!

If kitchen users can test over the weekend and confirm all is well (back up first of course!), then i'll put the prebake live Monday.

There will be another ROM update next week which will be the first with some MCR features starting to move to an Xposed module, making it easy to toggle MCR features on and off!

P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A.Y. Baidjoe

Run prety smooth here. Swappen my wifi only version to a 3G model. Been using the MR1 kernel from metallice (xda) in combination with this ROM. Butter smooth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BiggerBaloo

Sorry you haven't had a answer to your question. It's quite abnormal to get an answer on this forum, especially quickly.

Your best bet is to google the problem your having, or head over to XDA. The only thing I can confirm is that TWRP is fine - I used it.