• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

r12 **3G** (JDQ39 / CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

41 posts in this topic

Posted

The r7 prebake is now online. Enjoy! :)

P

Posted

Hi! Congratulations for the ROM, changed to this from CM 10.1

Just a question: does the prebake have Play Legacy? I can´t see it.

Thanks

Posted

I've just made a small update to the kitchen - this fixes a FC issue with Play Store services and also adds the Ovivo Mobile APN.

Would anyone be interested in a kitchen option to fix AdBlock again for 4.2.2? This is technically a security hole, but i've had at least one request.

P

Posted

Paul,

to your Adblock question:

I personally prefer and use AdAway - could you include it in the kitchen as an option?

And another thing:

Could you please include the phone app in order to be able to use it for some commands which have to be sent via dialpad (for example checking the balance on prepaid SIM)?

Also the SMS app is missing AFAIK.

Thank you & best regards!

Posted

Also the SMS app is missing AFAIK.

Thank you & best regards!

Yes, the SMS app is included in the kitchen.

Posted

Hi,

I love having the long press number keys. But would also love to see cursor keys similar to my phone. I don't have the most nimble of fat fingers, and placing a cursor exactly where i want it to correct a spelling mistake can take several attempts. Is it a possibility?

Many thanks

Posted

r9 is now online in both the kitchen AND the prebake! :)

Apologies for the delay in the new release.

P

Posted

The kitchen has been update to the very latest nightly!

If kitchen users can test over the weekend and confirm all is well (back up first of course!), then i'll put the prebake live Monday.

There will be another ROM update next week which will be the first with some MCR features starting to move to an Xposed module, making it easy to toggle MCR features on and off!

P

Posted

Updated and running. Thanks.

Posted

I've just updated the kitchen to the new release of the Play Store. :)

P

Posted

The prebake is now updated to r11!

P

Posted

r12 is now in the kitchen ready for testing. :)

P

Posted

Run prety smooth here. Swappen my wifi only version to a 3G model. Been using the MR1 kernel from metallice (xda) in combination with this ROM. Butter smooth.

Posted

Hi Paul,

Can this ROM work with TWRP 2.3.2.1 ?

I have got an error (Status 7) when trying to flash this ROM.

Any idea ?

Posted

Sorry you haven't had a answer to your question. It's quite abnormal to get an answer on this forum, especially quickly.

Your best bet is to google the problem your having, or head over to XDA. The only thing I can confirm is that TWRP is fine - I used it.

Posted

The latest TWRP is 2.5.0.0, but yes, it should work.

P