Image signature verify fail!

Guest koda2108

Guest koda2108

Hello everybody ... I installed on my device Huawei ascend g300 new firmware update B953 (Orange Slovakia update) after restarting froze the phone with message..." Image signature verify fail! Your appboot image may have an incorrect signature. Please update your image to a signature official one. "

Now I can´t install nothing to the phone .... Can you help me ???? Please ...... Sorry for my English .....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have same problem.

I updated from B935 to B953 and update was sucessfull. But after phone restarted, "Image signature verify fail!" message there.

I don't know why somebody was sucesfull with B953 OTA update, because it seem to some problem with boot.img signature.

Is there some way to make custom UPDATE.APP based on middle package for vodafone? (I want to change some built number to B953 in UPDATE.APP.)

If no, only warranty repair or wait if there will be a new correct build updatable from B953. :(

Edited by luboz

Thx, but I already readed it.

You can use middle package only for folloving builds:

U8815V100R001C00B861

U8815V100R001C00B891

U8815V100R001C02B936

U8815V100R001C02B937

But after OTA update I have

U8815V100R001C00B953

and this isn't supported by middle package. :(

If I right, middle package only change current build number into

U8815V100R001C00B891

and after it you able install any UPDATE.APP available for it.

Of-course, I have nandroid backup via CWM (and also IMEI backup), but because I don't able to go into fastboot mode (and also into recovery mode), I can't use it.

Only forced install working (Vol+, Vol-, Pwr).

Can somebody (who sucesfully updated to B953) upload somewhere current (B953 or newer if exist) update.zip (or UPDATE.APP)?

thx.

Edited by luboz