ZTE Blade III Sim Lock

Guest Cusy

Guest landapfel

Please tell us if this trick works, I also have an Orange CH Blade 3 :)

Nope, unfortunately not, even if they write it on their website.

So there's actually nothing you can do, they will find all kind of reasons for not having to unlock your phone.

So the only way to really unlock the phone is doing a direct unlock with whatever dongle you have lying around.

Very sad :(

landapfel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Igoritza

yeah, thanks for leading me in to the depths of indian internet dude ...

as I figured out after 1h search, tool is available only for purchase and it even appears that the Infinity box is cheaper than this tool. real nice share by these Romanians, but only for service shops not for us regular people. The only difference is that box is not required anymore, and we MAY hope that someone is going to piratize this software and once we download it, keep quiet about it.

Tool name: Furious Gold QCOM_SMART_TOOL_v1.0.0.8681

price: about 50USD

website: dead at the moment (probably some free hosting and whatnot) but should be: www.furiousgold.com

Do not search for it, as it is only mentioned in ridiculous indian forums where people butcher english in the worst ways imaginable. there is no link for downloading it, as I have checked the last google page.

unlocking procedure:

EDIT:

QCOM_SMART_TOOL_v1.0.0.8681 is actually an update for the "furious gold" software for unlocking. and these dudes SOMEHOW managed for this piece of software not to be cracked (which is unbelievable cause tool has been around from 2006). so yeah, forget about it.

Edited by Igoritza

• 2 weeks later...
Guest froggyoggy

Hi guys, i'm sorry if i maybe repeating here, but can a Virgin ZTE Blade III mobile be unlocked for free?

I tried wintechmobiles.com website and got the code, but when i enter this, it doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Signore Oscuro

Hi guys!

Have you seen this?

it's like furiousgold, unfortunately they want 69€.. s***

Any news from unlock sim for free?

Sorry for my english

greetings from Italy

Edited by Signore Oscuro

Guest Signore Oscuro

I've found on ebay the auction: "ORANGE LISBON - ZTE BLADE UNLOCK COD★★★★INSTANT★★★★", this unlock code works with Orange CH? you know something?

Guest Zainster

I've found on ebay the auction: "ORANGE LISBON - ZTE BLADE UNLOCK COD★★★★INSTANT★★★★", this unlock code works with Orange CH? you know something?

I don't think so, I think the Lisbon is a completely different phone. After some Google research :D the Orange Lisbon is a completely different phone, doesn't even run android !

Edited by Zainster

Guest Signore Oscuro

sorry dude for my misunderstanding, do you know where I buy code for unlock Zte Blade III with Orange CH? or some alternative method (I hope free) . We wait the unlock method from one of you :) c'mon

Guest Zainster

Hi, Where are you from ? I ask this as I am in the UK and we can buy an unlock code from Virgin Media for £15 (or there about). I don't know about your country. You can always ring up and ask Orange I suppose ?

Guest Zainster

Sorry Mate, Have no idea what to do :(. My only suggestion would be to go to unlocking stores and ask around. No idea, sorry couldn't have been more helpful :D

Guest Signore Oscuro

So I found this but probably works only with ZTE Blade 1 (not 2 or 3)

https://play.google....unlockb03&hl=it

"The app "Unlock ZTE Blade" works for ZTE Blade 1 version B03, and the app "Unlock ZTE Blade B04" works for ZTE Blade 1 version B04."

___

is possible that no one works to unlock sim ? so sad :'(

Edited by Signore Oscuro

Guest Signore Oscuro

look this people

http://www.ebay.com/...em=121121257015

"Its a direct unlock via pc to pc, When you order I would send you two links to download and install to your PC then I will have you connect your phone usb to your phone and pc and that's when I will unlock the phone remotely. This should work for any blade 2 or 3 worldwide."

- coreluv

What do you think? it's possible?

Edited by Signore Oscuro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daliborhes

What will happen if I restore a backup of a custom rom or a stock firmware from another Blade 3 device that has allready been unlocked? Could this unlock my phone?

Edited by daliborhes

Guest landapfel

The problem is that because of law the whole mobile network stuff can't be done by the system itself and there has to be a separate baseband processor to do it for you.

And normally you can't flash a new radio because it's locked.

Some phones afaik allow you to flash signed radios.

Direct Unlock basically hacks your phone and flashes a new radio (without the restriction) afaik.

That's why this works and code attempts don't.

landapfel